161-170

☆ 161. Chapter 161 The leader of the Snake Forest died suddenly

Chapter 161 The leader of the Snake Forest died suddenly.

They originally heard that there were two leaders in the Eastern King City, and one of them was Beixu. They thought it was just the same name. After all, Beixu was not a person who could share power equally with others. However, they made them What I didn't expect was that this person turned out to be Beixu!

Behind this little snake stood Beixu!

If Sha Yu had known in advance, he probably wouldn't have been so impulsive and lost his life in vain.

Beixu's move directly offended the three super tribes who came. This was unexpected by Jiang Shengli, but it was also expected.

He had known that the sudden arrival of these three tribes would do nothing good.

When the three super tribes all fell down in the Eastern King's City, the sub-orc man in the "Snake Forest Tribe" who was training with a bronze hard ax suddenly stopped. He looked at the sunlight spilling in from the tent, which seemed to be the same as Qing She's. There was telepathy, and his brows wrinkled unconsciously.

"Lord Qing! The leader is discussing business. It is not convenient for you to go in now." Outside the tent of the leader of the Snake Forest, the orc man was stopped by four guards.

He raised his eyelids, and in an instant, he heard only four wailing sounds, and the four orc warriors were already lying on the ground.

In the tent, five naked sub-orcs were sitting softly and bonelessly on the head of the orc, who was none other than the leader of the Snake Forest Tribe, King Shen.

After the sub-orcs walked into the tent, they saw such a scene and had no reaction. When one of the sub-orcs scolded him for being bold, he raised his hand and chopped off the other person's head.

Later, while the blood was pouring out, he told King Pardon about leaving.

"You want to leave!?" King Pardon looked incredulous. The people he couldn't drive away before are now taking the initiative to leave?

For some reason, he suddenly became rebellious and didn't want to fulfill this man's wish.

However, before he could say the word of rejection, the sub-orc man raised his chin and said coldly: "If you refuse, I will kill you right now."

King Pardon had a look of disbelief on his face. No matter how capable this sub-orc man was, he was just an idiot. If he dared to attack a sub-orc, he would immediately have the orc warriors outside the tent push him to the ground.

Thinking of this man being forced to the ground by several orc warriors and being manipulated by him, King Pardon suddenly felt hot in his heart for some reason.

Although he doesn't like the sub-orcs to resist him, playing with it occasionally is quite mood-setting, and... this sub-orc has a strong body, so it won't be broken if he plays like this.

He licked his lips and looked at the cold-looking sub-orc in front of him, his eyes gradually becoming cloudy: "Qingyao, do you dare to kill me?" It was so beautiful that it made people want to abuse and conquer.

The sub-orc named Qing Yao tilted his head and sneered, and in the next second, he raised his knife and dropped it.

"Poof -" blood bloomed.

"Ahhhh!!" Several sub-orcs around King Pardon screamed instantly. They watched the man in front of them kill their leader, and their whole bodies could not stop trembling.