X.

It was eery to read the autopsy report on someone he had known no matter his personal feelings regarding them

It was eery to read the autopsy report on someone he had known no matter his personal feelings regarding them. They'd been a human too. He got it in his e-mail in the morning. The lawyer was fastening the button of his shirt.

He stopped in his actions and went to stand at his PC. He clicked on the icon, pulling up wide the windown on the flat screen and as he read the full content he felt relief washed over him as nothing in it incriminated Jungkook. He forward a copy of this to his phone and print another one before he shut the lid close.

He rode the elevator down to the
lobby. Jungkook was already waiting for him by the front desk. The lawyer pulled to a stop when theirs eyes locked, his heart began to race in his chest. He gulped, licking his lips befor he went to greet the younger man.

The single dad was wearing the same suit as the one at his wedding reception. He was still as handsome and gorgeous as ever. Jimin glanced down at his watch. They're still on time for the meeting with Yuna's parents.

He didn't know what they wanted of his friend now after all this time but he was certain that it wouldn't be in his interest and it was his duty as his attorney to be by his side.

“Good morning, hyung. How do I
look?" Asked Jungkook, the lawyer took a step back faking to be deep in thoughts before he closed against the distance between them, invading the younger's man space. His fingers wrapped around the silken fabric of his tie and he adjusted the knot, tightening it. He stared up into Jungkook's eyes. They're blown wide and he stepped back.

“There. It's perfect.” The latter chuckled, blushing.

“Thanks.”

The employee behind the front desk was staring at them with fondness in her eyes. He turned around to ask her if the cab he had asked to be called was there. She nodded and he smiled at Jungkook.

“Let's go.” They walked out of the hotel side by side.

Outside they stumbled on the backseat of a car. Jimin pulled out his phone that he began to flick through the texts. There were a few from Taehyung, screaming in caps. It pulled a small smile from him that got Jungkook's attention. He felt the man's eyes on him and he refrained from squirming like a teen girl. He scooted closer, peeking a look at his screen over his shoulder.

“Taehyung hyung?” He whispered close to his ear sending a shiver down his spine. He pulled away like he had been zapped by a shock of electricity.

“Yes.” he croacked when he had put some distance between them. Jungkook raised his brows at him and chuckles.

“He called me last night and I told him  we had spent the day at yourdad's. He seemed shocked that we were back on speaking terms.”

The lawyer switched off his phone and pocketed it.

“He shouldn't .”

A short awkward silence followed where none of them dared to utter a word. Jimin glanced out the window, staring at the cityscape sped past him.