New school

Tw: firework injuries, sh scars, mention of blood
Tubbo's pov:
I got out my uniform. It was 11pm, I didn't want to start a new school but my new mum and dad were making me. I looked in the mirror. My messy brown hair needed to be cut and brushed but I would brush it in the morning. My eye had a large scar over it, it was my fault, I was playing with fireworks when I was 6 and shot one into my eye, it was sore but I was knocked out for the aftermath. I rubbed my eyed and walked over to my bedside table and picked up my bag, it was a small black one I was given by the orphanage. I had all my books and stationary in it and a bottle of water. I left my shoes by my uniform and took of my clothes and got into bed. The uniform didn't seem comfortable. It was a white shirt, navy tie, navy blazer, grey pants and grey socks. I soon fell asleep

I woke up at 8am. I put on my clothes and put cream onto the scar. The doctor said I had to do it was okay. I then brushed my hair and put on my shoes. I got my bag and went downstairs, "hello tubbo" my mum smiled, "having breakfast?", I shook my head and walked out the door, "tubbo, you forgot your coat" she said, "I don't need it" I said quietly, "at least wear a hat" she said, "no, im okay"I said and crossed the road. I didn't want to wear a coat, it was always uncomfortable on me and the coat was from my old dad, I didn't want to be wearing a blood stained coat to school.
As I walked to school, I saw a gay walking in front of me. He had earphones in and was kicking a rock, mumbling something. He wasn't wearing a coat either, or a blazer. He was wearing a jersey and the grey pants. I saw on his arms scars, but it wasn't like my scar, I felt bad for him but I just kept walking.

When I got to school, I walked to my locker. I got out my English and maths books. I had pe today, my pe stuff were in my locker so I could get those at lunch. I then walked to my class. I sat down in my assigned seat, it was in the back corner.
When the teacher came, she made me stand up at the top of the class and introduce myself. I walked up, shaking, "uhh, my name is tubbo, I'm 12, I like video games, reading and music" I said quietly then sat back down.
As the teacher was teaching, it was about 20 minutes into class. The door swung open and the guy I had seen walking to school walked in, "hello tommy where were you" the teacher asked, "nowhere" he said, his voice was deep and he didn't seem that nice. He walked to the seat beside me, "oh great, a stupid fucking nerd beside me" he rolled his eyes and took out his stuff, "tommy, do you want to be sent to ms harper" the teacher said, "no" he cried , "then stay quiet and just take down these notes "She said. He sighed and started to write down the notes,
She walked down to our table, "tommy, where's your uniform?" She asked him, "home" he said, "okay, do you want to put on your pe half zip" she said, "yeah" he said, "okay, go get it now" she said, "tubbo, can you go with him so he doesn't start wandering the halls" she said, "miss, I won't wander the halls"he said, "well you say that then you wander and go meet your friends" she said, "fine, come on stupid" he said, grabbing my arm,"tommy" she glared at him he let go of me and I followed him out of the class I closed the door and we went down to his locker, "what's your name?" He asked, "so I don't have to keep using different insults to name you", "tubbo"I said quietly, "im gonna call you bee boy, or bitch boy" he said, "bee boy" I smiled he locked his locker and put n his half zip, "hey, what's those scars from on your arm?" I asked, "you know" he glared.