Are we gonna become friends?

TW: homophobia, f slur
After I got a sandwich from the canteen, I started to walk to the back of the canteen to my friends. As I was walking down I saw my friends were vaping and making some sort of homophobic jokes about a group of guys in year 10 who were openly gay and bisexual. They all seemed chill. I then looked over and saw tubbo sitting on a bench beside me, "uhh, can I sit with you" I asked, "yeah" he nodded. I sat across from him, "tommy why you sitting with that f@ggot" my friend, Jack laughed, "why you being a fucking homophobe jack" I said, "answer the fucking question tommy" he laughed, "because he is a better friend than you and the others, leave me alone" I said, "fine" he laughed and they walked away, "they were your friends" Tubbo asked, "yeah, i met them when I was 9, my mental health was slowly declining and I met them and they were homophobic, racist, misogynistic, transphobic, basically everything and I was never like that, I was a bit homophobic till I was 11 I met some LGBTQ guys, and I realised they weren't monsters I was just a stupid kid, im still friends with them they live on my estate" I said, "im gay" tubbo said, "thats cool" I nodded, "im not, my stepdad is trans, my mum doesn't really like him but romantically likes him" I said, "oh" tubbo said, "my biological dad is also gay so that's why he left my mum when i was 4" I said, "wow" tubbo chuckled, "yeah, also lunch ends in 5 minutes we should go" I said. We stood up and put our rubbish into the bin and walked to art.

In art we sat at the front, no one else was sitting at our table, we were gonna be finishing our projects so I took out the project and saw the teacher telling tubbo he could just draw. I took out my sketchbook and pencils and started to finish sketching an old coke can. I kept messing up though, I looked over at tubbo who was drawing a park in his sketchbook except it was way better, better than anyone in the class, "dude, that's sick"I said to him in shock, "thanks" he smiled, "you're way better than anyone in this class" I smiled. "I am?" Tubbo seemed confused, "yeah, way better" i nodded.

After art, I put my art pack in the box and got my stuff and caught up with tubbo in the hall, "could've waited for me" I rolled my eyes as a joke, "oh?" Tubbo said, "it's okay" I smiled. We walked out of the main entrance and walked outside to the gym.
We walked into the changing rooms. As we changed, I heard boys whispering about tubbo and I looked over and saw a huge bruise on his back, "dude, your back?" I said putting on the pe pants, "oh, yeah" he said putting on the half zip, I saw tubbo looking at my scars and the plaster on my arm. I quickly put on my half zip and closed my bag. We walked into the gym and sat on a bench. Me, tubbo and 2 other boys, who were roadmen were put on the same team for football. We were non bibs and sat at the back of the hall on a bench.
Tubbo's pov:
Tommy was fidgeting with his fingers as I watched the football, "hey, what's your name" one of the guys asked me, "tubbo" I said, "I'm josh that's Ross" the guy said, "are you gay?" Ross asked me, "uhh yeah" I mumbled, "ew" josh said, "josh, Ryan shut up you two are more gay then him" tommy glared and they chuckled and talked to each other, "we all know they have a thing" tommy laughed.