Previous Life - 1

PREVIOUS LIFE ::

The time where the whole Jiang Clan was alive. All the 5 Clans the Lan Clan, Jiang Clan, Wen Clan, Nie Clan and Jin Clan were competitors of each other. And in all of these 5 Clans. Jiang Clan and Lan Clan were the biggest rivals as they were the strongest of all. Both the Clans hate each other to the core

In between all of these hatreds, rival, jealousy and everything lay a love between two souls which was deeper than the ocean.

Lan Wangji (Lan Zhan) from "Lan Clan":

Wei Wuxian (Wei Ying) from "Jiang Clan":

Both wangji and wuxian fell deeply in love with each other when they were 16 years old. No one in both the Clans knew about their love except for 3 people. Jiang Yanli, Jiang Cheng (Xiao Zhan's adoptive siblings) and Lan XiChen (Lan Zhan's elder brother) but none of them disclosed the secret to any of the family members.

Everything was going on perfectly where Lan Zhan and Wei Ying grew up to their age of 21. Suddenly there came a day when their life shattered into millions of pieces. The day where their secret love got revealed in both the Clans.

The day when one of the Lan Clan's members named "Su She" saw Lan Zhan and Wei Ying having their peaceful evening under a tree hidden from everyone. Right after he saw them enjoying themselves, playing and kissing each other he informed Lan Qiren (Uncle of Lan Zhan) about the matter.

After that day Lan Qiren did not involve Lan Zhan in this matter but he also forbade him to step out of the Clan.

Lan Qiren set up a secret meeting with Wei Ying and warned him that he would not regret killing his own nephew if Wei Ying would continue seeing Lan Zhan. He also informed Jiang Clan about the matter after which Wei Ying was also locked up in his room.

Days passed but nothing got better in their life instead it turned out to be the worst. After Wei Ying was locked up two days later he suddenly passed out. Thankfully the Jiang Clan's elders were not present in their Clan. When Jiang Yanli noticed this she immediately called out for help from where they got to know that Wei Ying was Pregnant.

On the other side Lan Zhan was being a whole restless soul, having been locked up for the past 3 weeks and having no information about his beloved. He asked his brother several times but there was no use as he was the same as him (locked up)

Both the boys were deadly weak without having each other. Most importantly Wei Ying who was Carrying Lan Zhan's child.

One more week passed by..

Wei Ying's Pov ::

"NO I CAN'T...!!" he screamed closing both his ears tightly. Hearing his scream both Yanli and Cheng came running towards his room and saw Wei Ying who was already in a state of having a Panic Attack again. And immediately held him in their arms

"Shijie.. I.. I can't do this.. t-they will kill my child. They will kill if they get to know that I'm preg- pregnant and it's Lan Zhan's child.. THEY WILL KILL HIS SHIJIE..!!" Wei Ying said while crying like a whole mess.

''No A-Xian.. listen to Shijie.. no one will know about this. We will find a way, we will find a solution. A-Xian please my little brother, get yourself together, it's not good for the baby and for you too, to give your mind so much pressure." Said Yanli while holding back her tears seeing her brother who was like a alive-dead person.

"A-Xian.. listen to Shijie. We both will find a way to get you out of here. You have to rest my brother.. please." Jiang Cheng said with a very worried tone.

Wei Ying just nodded his head as he just wanted to be alone though he wasn't satisfied with whatever both his siblings said to him.

____________________

3rd person pov ::

That day at night when the whole Clan was asleep. Wei Ying who didn't sleep even for a minute sneaked out of the Jiang Clan disappearing into thin air. Jiang Cheng who was checking on his brother every day in the middle of the night found his brother missing and immediately woke Yanli up and informed her about this.

They both started searching him everywhere but there was no way they could find their Little brother. So they both planned to sneak into Lan Clan in case they have a chance of having their little brother there. It was the same, there was no use. But they suddenly found Lan Zhan staring at the moon when they were about to go out. Lan Zhan had lost his sleep since the day he got separated from his beloved Wei Ying.

They immediately ran towards Lan Zhan. Who was shocked to see both the Jiang siblings here. He was shocked and worried as well guessing that there was something wrong. He immediately greeted them and started speaking

"Jiang WanYin.. What's the matter, is everything alright? Why did you both sneak into the Lan Clan at this hour?" he asked almost in a hurried tone as he wanted to know if his Wei Ying is alright. But the next words from them had him totally broken.

"Hanguang jun.. Not everything is alright. Not after my little brother who has gone missing. We have literally searched for him in every possible place but he is nowhere to be found. He's not in his right state of mind, he might end up doing something bad if we don't find him soon" Jiang Cheng said

"We sneaked in here thinking we may find him but there's no use. I really hope A-Xian is safe. Please find him. He needs us and most importantly he needs you." Jiang Yanli said while crying

"Hanguang jun.. find my brother soon. Or he might- he might". Cheng paused and Lan Zhan Frowned.

"What is it Jiang WanYin??" Asked Lan Zhan

Wei Ying he- he is pregnant.
_______________________

I hope you all liked the 1st part. This is my first time writing a story and I'm not experienced as well.
So please do share your thoughts with me or if I should make any changes.. feel free >⁠.⁠<
Thank you for visiting my page. And I'll post the new part soon.