Chapter 21

I had a terrible sleep, I kept waking up from being nervous about the day to come. Today is the first day of school. I'm still annoyed that I have to stay in school for that long when i was JUST about to finish, however Julian did say that school is a little different in the vampire realm. Hopefully it's better.

My bedroom door opens and I see Julian enter, he is holding a vampire costume looking thing. He walks over to my bed where i'm laying and places the clothes on it.

"Here is your uniform." Julian says.

Ugh it's even uglier than my human uniform.

"The school is very strict about uniform, as I said it is the best school in the entire vampire realm." he adds.

I sigh. "Why do I even have to go to school if i'm a princess??? Can't you just home school me or something" I plead.

"You need to go to school to learn how to become a powerful vampire like me, I cannot home school you, dear." Julian says.

I sigh and pick up the uniform, I then head to the bathroom and put it on. I stare in the mirror, to be honest it's kinda cool... I still don't want to go though.

I walk out of the bathroom and Julian still is there sitting on the bed waiting for me to come out, he grins and almost has a proud look on his face

"Gosh I remember my school days, you'll love it." He says as he reminiscences about the times.

You look beautiful" He adds.

My cheeks go red from embarrassment. "Thanks." I say.

"come down for breakfast when you are ready, baby vamp" he says and I nod.

I then go over to my desk and do my hair, I decide to just leave it down and curly I cannot be bothered. After that I head down to the kitchen.

We eat breakfast as usual and I drink my milkshake, after we finish we all get up and put our shoes on ready to leave the house. Julian hands me my backpack I picked out.

"It's all packed, your lunch is also in there. You can have school lunches if you want to once we don't have to track your meals anymore." He says.

I nod with a smile, no one has ever made me lunch before. I was always jealous of the other kids in school who had delicious lunches and cute notes from their parents. "Thank you." I reply shyly.

We head outside and to the garage, there's a new white car there. Finally, there's enough seats for everyone but i figured out quickly siblings like to argue no matter what.

Currently Leo and Odin are arguing about who gets shotgun, originally they were arguing about who gets to sit next to me but Eli already took that spot. Odin says he should get to sit in the front because he's the eldest and Leo says that it's not fair. Eventually Odin wins, Leo isn't very happy.