Part 2.

Author pov

Next day..

In oberoi house, they're soo much excited and nervous also. They're doing preparations as today Kim's are coming to India. Raha was damn nervous. While y/n went office as she can't take leave. Ridhi also went to college and rysa only in home with raha and helping elders.

It's evening 4 pm, ridhi came back home. Buy y/n still didn't came. Kim's flight land at 4.30 pm ist. Ahan and akash went to airport to pickup them.

Akash waved at Mr kim and they met.

Akash; nice to meet you again Mr kim.

Mr kim: yeah same here.. btw he's my elder son jin and he's my youngest son taehyung and she's my daughter irene. And they're our family jimin, jungkook and rosè.

Akash: hello, nice to meet you all.. and yeah he's my son ahan.

Soon ahan met with youngsters.

They're on the way to the oberoi mansion, y/n hurriedly comes with hiten. She works at hiten company.

After sometimes, the Kim family comes to oberoi mansion.

Jimin: woww hyung your in law house is so beautiful. *he said to jin*.

Jungkook: shorty, you starts to flirt with house also. I didn't expect from you.

Jimin: first stop calling me shorty *glare* and secondly I'm just admiring this house.

Jin chuckles.

Taehyung: *glared * can u both please shut your mouths for sometimes.. don't act like kids. *he said coldly*.

Jimin: cold jerk *he mumbled*.

Meanwhile irene and rosè was laughing at them.

Soon akash and ahan takes them inside the house.

Hiten and shalini comes and welcomes them.

Mr kim: hello Mr oberoi. Nice to meet you. *he handshakes with hiten*.