Chapter 2 : Beautiful Thing

A Few Days Later

It has been raining for the past few days, it as if the sky understood Babe's feeling and cry for Way's condition. However, today the sun is there, the sunlight peek through the numerous clouds in the sky. Babe's feel warm, the weather is really great and it will be perfect if Way just wake up. Just as he lost in his thought, he heard the sound of the door sliding. He look at the door and saw Charlie entering, he showed him a little smile. "Hi, Babe. I'm here" Charlie's calm voice resound in the quite room.

"Hi" Babe's reply to him was simple and yet Charlie pay no heed to it. He understands Babe's situation. He walked toward Babe, put the paper bag that he brought on the table and went to hug Babe. "Its okay, he will wake up soon. P'Way is strong" Charlie kissed the crown of Babe's head in order to reassured him. "Yeah, I know" Yet another short answer come out of Babe's mouth.

"You should go and take a shower, I'll be here" He tried to coax Babe softly, he knows that he can't force Babe. Babe just stayed silent without answering him this time. He just stared at Way just like always. "P'Babe, I'll be here. I won't leave till you come back. I promise." Charlie tried again, his voice turned softer this time. Babe kept silent for a few minutes, the he moves to take his clothes that Charlie brought and went to the shower area. Charlie sigh as Babe leaves the room, he sat on the chair and look at Way. "P'Way, you need to wake up soon. P'Babe will be crazy if you don't wake up. P'Allan has lose weight, so Jeff kept complaining to me. The rest of X-Hunter team also worried. You really need to wake up now." Charlie's voice was soft, it almost like he was whispering.

Charlie first got to know Way when he got into relationship with Babe. From the very first time he saw Way, he was attracted to him. Don't get him wrong though, he sincerely loves Babe but there's something about Way that attract him attention. To him, Way looks like he doesn't belong to this world. Sometimes, it felt like if he was careless Way will be gone. Way is perfectly imperfect, and he was 100% sure that Babe will agree with him. Way may look like an angel but he is a devil in disguised, however that devil has a soft and tender heart. Way is the definition of contradiction. During his time with Babe, he tended to pay attention to Way without even realizing it. That's why he knew, he knew that Way love Babe. His eyes will twinkle and shines whenever he saw Babe, but the light will diminish when Way found him by Babe's side. The smile won't reach his eyes any longer. And Charlie's heart hurt each time that happen.

"Urgh" the sound of the soft and almost inaudible groans woke Charlie up from his memory. He looked at Way's face and saw his eyebrow twitch. His eyes widen in shock, he stood up from the chair and press the button to call the doctor. "P'Way, can u see me?" his voice trembling slightly, Way looked at him but he looked confused. His eyes were glazed and his face was contorted in pain. He griped Way's hand in order to calm him down. The doctor and the nurses arrived a moment later, while they were checking on Way, Babe came back. "He woke up P" He smile while telling Babe the good news. Babe's eyes widen in expectation and he looked toward the door.

The doctors and nurses came out a few minutes later. "Khun Ponrawat has regained his consciousness, as of now there's no after effect of his coma. But we need to examine him further." The doctor informed them with a smile. "Thank you, can we meet him now?" Babe's voice was full of expectation. "Yes, of course" they walked away as they said that. "I'll call the others, you should go first P" Charlie pushed Babe toward the door and smile.

Babe nervously walked toward the door, when he slides the sliding door open he can see Way leaned on the bed that was slightly raised. There's a pillow to support his back, Way was watching the scenery through the window. When he heard the door slide, he looked toward the door and saw Babe. "Hey Babe" he smiled. Ah, Way smile. His dear Way was smiling, he missed his smile so much. He walked toward Way and hugged him tight. "You woke up" His voice was trembling and way said nothing to that. He just patted Babe's to calm him down.

Ps. I'm sorry for the late update, its been hectic lately...