⛰️Trip to Jeju⛰️

Night time~

Rikuto: Dear, Foods ready!

Rikuto called Ni-ki several times. Rikuto went inside his room and sighed.

Ni-ki: Which one should I take!?

Rikuto: You've to eat!

Ni-ki: Ouch, my ears! Fine. But, After that help me choose, please!

Rikuto: You don't have to bring Stuff toys with you!

Ni-ki: No!!!

After dinner, Rikuto helped Ni-ki choose clothes and even some stuff toys Ni-ki had.

In the morning~
Ni-ki and Rikuto were eating breakfast. Rikuto got a call from an officer from his department. Rikuto stood up and went to talk to the officer. Ni-ki looked at him and Rikuto sighed as he closed the phone.

Ni-ki: What happened dad?

Rikuto: Another deadbody is found. But, this time it's a police officer's.

Ni-ki: The criminal really started to play his game again...

Rikuto: the bus will be here in no time. Detective Yang is still young so, I don't want him to be in danger. What if we try a trap on the criminal?

Ni-ki: The criminal must be two, Cause they kill two people at the same time. The question is, why do they only kill innocent people? There are plenty of people and I think their next target will be a teacher or student.

Rikuto: Why do you think that?

Ni-ki: Cause, Ms Chloe was hypnotized just like the other victims and The criminals at first hypnotized them.

Rikuto: You got a point.

Ni-ki nodded. Rikuto and Ni-ki heard the bus horn.

Rikuto: I guess the bus is here.

Ni-ki: Yea.

Ni-ki got up from his chair and grabbed his luggage. Rikuto and Ni-ki went outside the house. Rikuto ruffled Ni-ki's hair.

Rikuto: Take care, Dear.

Ni-ki: Yes Dad.

Ni-ki got up on the bus and Waved 'Bye' to Rikuto.

Ni-ki: Bye! (Smiles)

Rikuto: Bye! (Smiles)

Ni-ki looked for Sunoo. But, Sunoo was already sitting with someone else. Ni-ki didn't recognize. Ni-ki Glared at Sunoo and Huffed. Ni-ki mouthed 'i hate you' to Sunoo. Which Sunoo mouthed back with a 'I'm sorry, not my fault' and with that Ni-ki had too sit down with Sunghoon.

Hoon: Good morning, Baby~

Ni-ki rolled his eyes.

Ni-ki: Good morning. (Coldly)

Ni-ki asked Sunghoon if he can sit on the window seat.

Ni-ki: Can I sit on your side?

Hoon: Sure, But...

Ni-ki: what?

Hoon: you've to kiss me on the cheek.

Ni-ki gave Sunghoon a death glare. Sunghoon laughed a little.

Hoon: Just kidding, You can sit down here.

Ni-ki stood up from his seat and Sunghoon did The same. They exchanged their seats. Sunghoon closed his eyes and Ni-ki put his airpods on. Ni-ki also closed his eyes and without Sunghoon noticing Ni-ki fall asleep. Ni-ki puts his head on Sunghoon's shoulder. Sunghoon smiled a little and pulled out his phone and took a selfie of them both.
Sunghoon looked around him and saw Taki looking at them.

Hoon: Take a Picture, it'll last long.

Sunghoon leaned closer to Ni-ki's Head and closed his eyes. Sunoo got up from his seat and Checked on his bestie. Sunoo narrowed his eyes and glared at Sunghoon.

At the airport~

?: Everyone make take a seat already!

Ni-ki sat down beside Sunoo ignoring his existence. Sunoo hugged him.

Ni-ki: Go and sit with that student. Why are you here?

Ni-ki rolled his eyes and turned around. Sunoo kept on apologizing.

Sun: I'm sorry, It wasn't my fault that kid just wanted to sit there and you know that I have a hard time while saying no to anyone.

Ni-ki still didn't accept his apologize and closed his eyes.

Sun: I'll buy you Strawberry milkshake for 3 days straight, if you stop sulking.

Ni-ki: Really!?

Ni-ki's face lit up.

Sun: Yea, If you want.

Ni-ki: Ok, you know what hyungie~ Your my favorite~

K and Taki heard it and they got offended.

K: My life was a lie. (🥲)

Taki: I can't believe that I'm not his favorite! Ugh!

Sunghoon sat down beside the person Sunoo was sitting with before. Sunghoon kept his gaze around Ni-ki as he was sitting beside him. The flight was quiet as no one really wanted to break the silence.

At their resort~

Ni-ki sat down on his bed and glared at Sunghoon.

Hoon: What happened love?

Ni-ki: HOW IN THE WORLD I BECAME YOUR ROOMMATE!?

Hoon: Aww, I told aunt to pair you with me.

Ni-ki: Aunt?

Hoon: principal~

Ni-ki: What the fuck!? That's why your so spoiled.

Ni-ki stood up and Sunghoon came closer to him.

Ni-ki: What?

Sunghoon hugged Ni-ki tightly. His hands wrapped around Ni-ki's waist. Ni-ki tried to push him.

Ni-ki: Oi, let me go! The fuck you want!?

Hoon: I want you. But, it seems that you don't like me anymore at all.

Ni-ki: Of course I don't like you! Now, Let me go!

Sunghoon smiled and leaned closer to Ni-ki's ear.

Hoon: Does that means I can fuck you? (Deep husky tone)

Ni-ki: W-What the Hell!? No! (Flustered)

Ni-ki pushed Sunghoon and Sunghoon started laughing.

Hoon: I was just kidding bae~

Sunghoon was about to kiss Ni-ki, But Ni-ki covered his mouth with his hands. Sunghoon smirked and kissed his cheek. Ni-ki became a blushing mess. Is he falling for Sunghoon?

               To be continued...

______________________________________
Sorry for that... You're author nim is a bitch... You can enjoy others stories. Mine is nothing better at all. I'm thinking to delete this story. There are tons of people copying my work. Please don't copy my work. I worked hard on it.... Whatever...

Bye~~~~

Sassy Boy & Playboy~ (Mystery Unsolved)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें