End of 1st Season.

Ni-ki opened his eyes as it was time for them to go to the ocean. They all have to wear the same costume so even if they get lost they can be recognized by their clothes.

 They all have to wear the same costume so even if they get lost they can be recognized by their clothes

Ni-ki's outfit ⬆️

Ni-ki sighed and waited for Sunghoon to come out of the Washroom, So they could go to the others together. Sunghoon came out and used his Charming smile to make Ni-ki blush. But, Ni-ki didn't even look at him. Sunghoon gets closer to the zoned out boy and caresses his cheeks softly. Ni-ki thwart his hand away.

Hoon: Ouch!

Ni-ki: What are you doing!?

Hoon: You're so cute! That I can't control myself!

Ni-ki: Geez. (Rolls eyes)

At the Ocean...

Ni-ki was keeping an eye on everyone. The principal came to him and smiled. Ni-ki didn't notice her.

Jihyo: Why don't you go there too?

Ni-ki flinched and bowed to Jihyo.

Ni-ki: I just don't want to...

Jihyo: I don't think there's something wrong. You can go.(Smiles)

Ni-ki: But-

Jihyo: No Buts, Go and enjoy.

Ni-ki nodded and went to his friends.

Taki: aw, so you finally decided to come!?

Ni-ki: I didn't wanted to. But, Ms Park told me to.

Sun: Oh c'mon! let's have some fun!

K: Sunnie is right!

Ni-ki: Whatever.

Ni-ki sat down in the water and didn't wanted to move at all. Until, someone splashed water on him.

Ni-ki: PARK SUNGHOON!

Hoon: Hehe.

Ni-ki ran after Sunghoon and splashed water on him. Sunghoon did the same and here comes the fun in Ni-ki's life.

Sun: I don't think we should disturb them.

K nodded and Taki was taking pictures of the Duo.

Ni-ki: Come here! You idiot!

Jihyo watched them  from a far and chuckled. (Jihyo is Sunghoon's aunt)

Yukon: Ok, Kids! Enough! Let's go back. It's almost 4!

Everyone started gathering together except Ni-ki and Sunghoon. Ni-ki and Sunghoon were now sitting in the water together.

Hoon: Your Fun to play with.

Ni-ki blushed slightly.

Ni-ki: Y-Your not that bad either.

Ni-ki looked away in embarrassment and heard Yukon calling them. Sunghoon looked at Ni-ki before standing up. Sunghoon pulled out his hand for Ni-ki to stand up. Ni-ki took it and stood up. They both went to the others. 'Am I falling for him?' Ni-ki thought to himself. 'Is it really what I want?' Ni-ki's thoughts were taking over his brain.