Ch 1

The summer sun leapt from the hotel's thick curtain gap and landed on a fair slender leg.

The master's leg was thin, the delicate skin was exposed in the dark space, like the beautiful pearls on the black velvet, white and dazzling.

He slept heavily; his hair fell, and covered his smooth forehead, making his face look smaller.

When the naughty sunshine moved slowly upwards and fell on his waist, he seemed to dream of something. His eyebrows wrinkled.

The next moment, he suddenly opened his eyes.

Ye Chen stayed full for half a minute. He couldn't move his body. It seemed that all the senses were concentrated on the waist. Accurately speaking, it was concentrated in the hot hands.

The images of last night swept like a tide, and Ye Chen couldn't help but burst: "Fuck!"

He slept with Ren Jing! Damn it! The point is that he also enjoyed it!

This is outrageous!

Ye Chen thought of the scenes that are not appropriate for children, the more he thinks the more it became a horror film.

He couldn't stay for a minute or so. He quietly moved out of bed, when his foot landed on the floor he suddenly took a breath.

Pain, an incomprehensible place hurts him and made him break into a cold sweat.

What a beast! That big thing! You didn't have to do a lot of things like that!

Ye Chen's selective amnesia is in place, and he is completely unaware that he was confusedly shouting for this 'big thing' last night.

He endured the pain and dressed, his head was brushing the barrage: pain and pain, when he was a child and his mother punished him he didn't feel so much pain in the ass!

It wasn't easy to get acquainted, and the mobile phone vibrated a few times.

He picked it up and took it with a deep breath: "Hey!"

In the phone came a rather beautiful voice: "What, did you not sleep well?"

Ye Chen lowered his voice and said, "Fuck! Damn you!"

"Well, what's the situation? Didn't you have a good time last night? I think you drank a lot."

Ye Chen seriously said: "You know I drank too much. Did you look for someone to send me home?"

"Looked for it, Ren Jing and you are in the same community. He just happens to go. So I let him..."

Ye Chen: "..." Mother! Basically, you can't make friends with GuXi, this bastard!

Ye Chen angrily hung up the phone, quickly wore his shoes and ran away.

Unfortunately, this momentum is only supported up to the parking lot. After sitting in the car, he suffered a pain.

It's terrible. How can you make such a big thing come in?

Ye Chen thought about it all, and he swears: If he gets drunk again then he is a puppy!

After making an oath, he felt that it was not good enough. Then he made his circle of friends bear witness to his motivation.

In a matter of seconds, here's a series of responses:

Bad friend A: Puppy Good morning.

Bad friend B: Puppy Good morning.

Bad friend C: Puppy Good morning

.............

After repeating a dozen or more, Ye Chen turned off his mobile phone in grief and indignation. He started the car and went away.