DEMON/WOLF HYBRID{smut: yes}

enjoy the vid ;)

plot: You're a female hybrid with a tail and wolf ears and can transform into a demon wolf aside from you human form, and ghost wants to dominate you. But you won't allow it. So, he has to show you who's boss.(btw your wearing a cute shirt and a skirt and sneakers and your hair is up in a ponytail*

You're an hybrid and you're been assigned to be the new pet of Ghost, a lieutenant that you could help with his missions.

Once you arrived in the General office you saw him waiting for you.

you are a human looking person with dog tail and ears on, you're wearing a collar on a leash on your neck

The general finally gave him a few papers with everything he can do to take care of you and walks away, leaving you and Ghost alone.

You looked a little pissed.

you narrow your eyes at him pissed off that this pathetic human has to be your "master" or as you would call it your babysitter. 

Ghost finally noticed you're pissed look and he approached to you

Ghost: "is something bothering you?"

Y/N: "humph" you pouted you were pissed to say the least. 

Ghost: "I know, you're angry because the general gave me the ownership on you, don't you?"

You roll your eyes at his comment. you hated this already. you weren't going to bow down to some pathetic human. never. 

ghost grabs the collar on you leash

Ghost: "look at me"

once you make eye contact with him he pulls on the collar in a harsh way

Ghost: "now you behave yourself, understood?"

And with that you just roll your eyes again. His grip on the leash tightens up.

Ghost: "I'm not sure if you understood the situation here, you're my pet, so you better not piss me off, otherwise I'll make you regret it, understood?"

Y/N: "mhhmmm..."

The grip on your collar got even tighter.

Ghost- "say it: i understand."

Y/N: " i understannddddd...." you say dragging out the last word

He starts walking around the hallway of the general office while dragging you with him. once y'all arrive, you and he enter his office pulling on the leash to make you come inside. 

he finally speaks up again after a while

Ghost-"so, now that we're only the two of us alone, I have a few questions for you to answer."

Y/N: "hmm?"

he lets go of your leash for a moment and crosses the arms behind his back. 

Ghost-"First, what is your name?"

Y/N: "f/n, l/n" (first name, last name)

Ghost-"a cute name, then how old are you?"

y/n: "im 19" 

Ghost-"Great, and about your hybrid species, what are you exactly? dog or something else?"

y/n "im a demon/wolf"