Vampire Love 3...

Haseena and Karishma landed on the Vampire Land...

Karishma has tightly gripped haseena's coat with her hand and Haseena 's arms wrapped around Karishma's waist...

" Yeah hai Vampire Land" asked Karishma parted herself from Haseena after landing....

" Haa....aaye"

They started moving towards the palace....

" Mere sapno mein bhi issa hi palace aata tha ...but vo jada sunder tha" says Karishma....

" Kyuki vo dusra palace hai....jaha pe humne crowning ke baad aapke saath rehna hai" says Haseena....

When they entered the palace two Vampire soldiers stopped their way.....

" Tum ander nhi ja sakte"says one of them...

" Hume ander jaana hai..." Says Haseena gripping Karishma 's hand....

" Nhi ...humre King ka aadesh hai kisi ko bhi ander na aane de" says the soldier....

" Tum jante ho hum kon hai"asked Haseena....

" Nhi .... tum hume janne bhi nhi hai."says the soldier.....

" Hum Crowed Prince hai.....hume King aur Queen se milna hai... " Says Haseena as a warning....

" Hum tume ander nhi janne dege."

They again try to stop Haseena and Haseena rebels..

So they attacked Haseena...

Haseena defected them in 2 blows.....

But listening to the noise many more soldiers came....

And they also began to fight with Haseena.....

Haseena was fighting effortlessly till one soldier with armor came from nowhere and threw a bracelet towards Haseena.....

Then the bracelet directly grabbed Haseena's wrist and Haseena shouts in pain....

" Aaaaaaahhh......" Cries Haseena in pain and falls on his knees....

" Haseena....." Says Karishma while sitting near Haseena and supporting him.....

" Aaahh"

" Haseena kya hua aapko" asks Karishma cupping Haseena 's face .....

" Aaa....Karu.....yeh bracelet yeh Dark metal hai....aur Royal Vampires ki ek lauti kam zori.....aaaaaaa." says Haseena wincing in pain....

Karishma tries to touch the bracelet and she also feels a current through her body.....

" Aahhh" winces Karishma when she tries to touch the Bracelet....

" Aap....sssaaa....isee touch maat kare.....aapko bhi daaa.....dard hoga" says Haseena tries to bear the pain.....

"Aaaaaahhhhbbhh"

Seeing Haseena in pain Karishma worry turned into anger and her eyes changed in purple colour.......

"Aaa.... Karu aapko annke....."

Ignoring Haseena words Karishma stand on her feet and stare the man who has thrown the bracelet towards Haseena...

Karishma 's fangs comes out...

Then only the King and Queen are brought their by few soldiers......

Haseena is shocked to see the King without his crown and sword......