The Arranged

English is not my first language so bare with me. This oneshot has been in the works for almost a year, but just recently with the allegations i decided it was time to post it because i might not be able to later on. Thank you, and without further or due enjoy the book.
much loves, Cupid.

It was an arranged wedding and everyone knew it. The sole purpose was to marry the two biggest crime families into one. The power that the husband would have, no one could even imagine getting in his way.

Hundreds of people were going to be at the wedding, it was such a big wedding to the point where they were having the ceremony on an open field with bland decorations. She was a nice lady, don't get me wrong, she had all the right dreams and intentions, but her father was a very forceful man.

He always wanted her to marry this one kid, this one guy that was a few years older than her. He was tall, blonde, and his body looked like it was built by god. Not that she would know first hand, he just likes to wear tight clothes.

She couldn't lie about it, he was hotter than shit. The two had only ever seen each other a few times, family dinners where they sat across from each other. And lord behold he couldn't keep his eyes off of her.

She didn't know how she felt about him being so, so intrusive. He looked at her like she was his, like he was going to treat her like an object. She was used to the men in her life being like that, treating her like an old traditional woman.

She wasn't allowed outside, she was forced to wear some kind of dress or skirt everywhere she went, she always had to have makeup on. Her name was Olivia, Olivia Gambino.

Her father was one of the most fearful people on the european, african and asian continent. They were the most feared Italian family, known best for the human trafficking and violence they cause in public settings.

Then there was the Huff family. They were more quiet, but much more deadly. They were the ones you went to when you wanted someone dead, when you wanted someone to disappear off the face of the earth. They ran the whole other side of the world, north and south america, canada, very powerful countries.

They were also big into the drug trade, but the amount of trained hitmen they employed was more important than that. And the golden son into that family was Clayton huff.

He was tall, blonde, and very fit. He was quiet, he didn't like that this was his life but there wasn't much he could do about it. But there was also another problem. He found himself into men much more than women. Now I'm not saying he was gay, not fully anyway, but this arranged marriage might cause problems for him.

The wedding was one week away, and tonight was the last dinner the two families were having together before it was official. And just like every other dinner, clay was on one end of the table, and Olivia was right down the middle opposite to him.

She chose to wear a semi revealing dress, one that had a very low V line and a high leg slit. He had never seen her like this before and he would be lying if it wasn't addicting to look at her like this. Sure she was attractive, but he felt bad that such a beautiful woman like herself was being forced into a marriage with him.

Though it wasn't like he wanted to marry her either, his father had chosen his fate the day she was born. He was twenty three, she was twenty. The two didn't get to live out their twenties, they didn't get to have the normal childhoods that anyone else would have. Instead of learning to ride a bike, they were learning to aim and fire about every gun there was.

He stared down the table, he never really ate much at these dinners, and she noticed that. He was a slim figure, pure muscle. She watched his every move, she was about to be married off to him and she wanted to know everything she could.