Jonathan's Side of the Hospital

"Sir, there's a problem at Intensive Care." A voice suddenly crackled over the walkie-talkie.

"What?!" I shouted in retaliation at the guard. "What happened?"

"There's been a break out."

"Led by who?" I gritted my teeth.

"We think it was Valencia. We couldn't tell, it was too dark to see what was happening."

I sat back in my desk chair and threw my pen down angrily. I watched as it rolled off my desk and landed on the ornate carpet my first secretary had picked out. I honestly thought it was horrid, but on the bright side, people trodded on its appalling surface constantly.

"Sir? What should we do?"

"Do what your supposed to, Goldman. Contain the threat." I said the last part slowly to allow his minute mind to process my words.

"Yes, sir." A pause. "Sir, may I say something unprofessional?"

I gave the intercom in my hand an odd look before answering. "Proceed."

"Sir, you're in danger."

"And?" I chuckled. "What exactly is putting me in harms way?" I smirked at the man's obvious fear.

"Well, you did torture Valencia and she definitely hates you. She's gonna come after you. You should leave the island."

I stood from my chair sharply as if I were chastising the guard while he quaked in the more decoration than chairs in front of my desk. "You see Ms. Noir as a threat? Do you fear her more than me?"

"N-No, sir."

I smirked again and sat back down. "Good. Now, Mr. Goldman, go do your job or it'll be you that will be next tortured as Ms. Noir has."

"Yes, sir."

I set the walkie-talkie down on the side if my desk after dialing the volume down. I looked over my notes that I'd made today. Let's see... Ah, Ms. Isley has finally agreed that not all humans are bad. Oh, but she also said something about the rest of them causing a holocaust of her Green. Her poor mind can't wrap itself around the fact that she can't save all of her Green. Why she even calls her plants Green is evident, but-

Slam!

I looked up from my work to see my office's door at the base of my desk, the small room outside, where my third-in-a-row secretary pretended to do important things, was completely dark.

"Oh, Valencia," I laughed quietly to myself, standing from my desk and walking around it to stand next to my shattered door. "There's no reason to hide. Hiding shows fear."

"Vhy vould I need to hide?"

I looked to my left and frowned. "How did you get in here without me seeing it?"

"Vhy? Are you scared you don't know everysing?" Valencia smirked and placed her straightjacket on my desk.

"No, merely curious." I frowned deeper. Who was she to think me scared?

"It vas simply a trick of se light." Valencia deadpanned.

"I see." I returned my expression to neutrality. "Is there something you're looking for, or may I escort you back to your cell?"

She laughed once, looking at me with a mixture of mirth and anger. "Oh, Herr Doktor, I'm not going back to my cell."

"Oh? And what makes you think I will allow that?" I quirked an eyebrow, smirking slightly.

"Ven I'm srough vis you, you von't need to vorry about allowing sings anymore."