Prologue 1: The Akashic Records

The gentle breeze of Satyayuga rustled the leaves of the ancient banyan tree under which Amish and Abhash, two brothers born of the noble Manava race, sat engrossed in conversation. Unlike the harsh conflicts that plagued the later ages, Satyayuga was a time of peace, knowledge, and a pursuit of understanding the universe's grand design.

"Brother," Amish, the elder with a touch of darkness in his eyes that mirrored the night sky, furrowed his brow, "these laws that govern the celestial bodies, the way they pull everything towards them... it feels incomplete. We need a name that captures the true essence of this immense force."

Abhash, younger and with the warmth of the sun in his gaze, chuckled. "Indeed. It's a force more profound than mere attraction." A twinkle entered his eyes. "Do you remember the young scholar we met on Avata, the planet ruled by the benevolent Devas?"

Amish's face broke into a smile. "Ah yes, the one who introduced himself as a Guru." He chuckled, recalling the seriousness of the young boy who possessed an air of wisdom beyond his years.

"Precisely," Abhash nodded. "What if, instead of Durshada Bala, which simply means 'immense force,' we named it Gurutva Bala? After all, 'Guru' implies weight, gravity, and the very essence of what holds these celestial bodies together."

Amish pondered for a moment, thoughtfully stroking his beard. "Gurutva Bala... it has a certain ring to it. A name that reflects both the physical pull and the inherent importance of these celestial interactions. And yes," he added with a playful jab, "I will definitely remember that overly serious young Guru as well." His voice softened, however, as he continued, "Though I have a nagging feeling in my gut that the Deva race, with their insatiable thirst for knowledge, will one day surpass ours, the Manavas."

Abhash sighed. "Perhaps. But knowledge, like time, is a river that flows both ways. There may come an age when humans, though diminished, might rise again, even surpassing their former glory." He explained, simplifying the concept for his brother, "Imagine, Amish, a time when the human lifespan dwindles to a fraction of what it is now. Their bodies weaken, and their minds dull with age. Yet, even in that twilight, a single individual could emerge, one who transcends these limitations and reaches a level beyond even the Devas of today."

After hours of discussions and meticulous writing, they reached the final page of their grand undertaking - the Vrihad Akasha Grantha, a comprehensive treatise on the universe's laws. A sense of accomplishment settled upon them.

"Shall we offer our gratitude to Surya, the Sun God?" Amish suggested, a smile playing on his lips.

"Indeed," Abhash agreed, his eyes reflecting the setting sun. "It's time for Sandhya Vandana, the evening prayer."

Their tranquil moment was shattered by a commotion. A frantic group of people, their faces etched with terror, sprinted towards them. One of them stumbled and fell, gasping for breath. Amish and Abhash rushed to his aid.

"What happened?" Abhash demanded, his voice laced with concern. "Why are you running?"

Gasping for breath, the fallen man stammered, "They're here! The Asuras! The worst of all creations! Madhu and Kaitabha, the embodiments of gluttony for knowledge, have arrived! They have stolen the Vedas from Brahma himself and are consuming the brains of everyone they encounter!"

A cold fury ignited within Amish and Abhash. Though scholars at heart, they were also protectors, defenders of knowledge and order. With a swift exchange of glances, they knew what needed to be done.

"Run!" Amish roared at the remaining people, his voice thundering. "Find shelter! We shall hold them off!"

The Manava sages, the ancient wise men of their race, rose to the challenge. They brandished their astras, mystical weapons fueled by their own inner power, a formidable force against the encroaching darkness.