Welcome to the world Bianca di Angelo!

It's your due date and you're in the nursery folding the Hot Stuff onesies Leo and Calypso brought when you hear a small pop, like a hiccup, and a puddle of water on the floor. You remember that Dr. McArthur told you that you'll hear a small hiccup-like pop and probably see a bit of water on the ground when your water breaks. "Nico!" " Yes, love." "My, it, my water just broke, you need to go to the hospital." You then change quickly into a clean pair of sweatpants. Nico runs to your bedroom and then picks you up bridal style. You wince. "Nico contractions. Start counting." You go to the front door where you keep your hospital bag that you packed a few weeks ago and then go to the car. Nico calls Dr. McArthur and she says she'll meet us there. When you get to Half-Blood Hospital you are met by Dr. McArthur.  They give you a gown to change into and then after putting it on you pass out.

Nico's POV

I hold (Y/N)'s hand while she's screaming. Her forehead is beaded with sweat. The doctors tried to make me leave but (Y/N) would not let me go. She's screaming in pain and has said so many curse words in Greek and English that if I had a dollar for every swear word she's said I would be a millionaire. She's praying to every single Greek god out there. "Holy Zeus." She yells. "Oh, my freaking Hades." Except she said a much worse word than freaking. She turns to me and hisses, "Nico. If it wasn't for you this would not be happening." The nurse whispers to me, "She's just in a lot of pain. She doesn't mean anything she's saying." I nod in response. "Push." The doctor yells. "One more time." She obeys. The nurses take baby Bianca to go clean her. "Thanks for being there for me." She whispers. "You're welcome. I'll always be there for you." She weakly smiles. The nurse brings the baby. "Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. di Angelo. You have a healthy baby girl." She passes Bianca into (Y/N)'s arms. "Nico. This is your daughter. Wanna hold her.?(Y/N) asks. I nod. (Y/N) passes Bianca to me."Hi, Bianca. Welcome to the world mia bella." Bianca coos. (Y/n) wipes my cheek. I didn't even realize I was crying. I never cry. The nurse comes back. "Here is her birth certificate." I pass Bianca back to (Y/N) and grab the pen the nurse hands me. 

The next day

Our house is full of people. Everyone wants to meet Bianca. They all come bearing gifts. Once everyone, leaves I ask (Y/N) where we'll put all the stuff. She shrugs and replies, "I don't know. We can put it in the guest room for now and then we'll sort through it." After getting Bianca ready for bed, we put her in her crib next to our bed. (Y/N) and I then get ready for bed and then we fall asleep. 

(Y/N)'s POV

It's two in the morning and baby Bianca is crying again. You roll off the bed and head over to the couch in the baby's room with her in your arms. You feed her and then on your way back to bed, she starts crying again. You rock her and then try to go back to sleep. You haven't been getting much sleep tonight and neither has Nico. The next time she cries he has to get up and change her. He has big dark circles under his eyes that match yours and he drinks a ton of coffee to help him stay awake. By the time morning comes you are both ready to sleep.