The new neighbors are trouble

Trigger warning: Okay guys so if you've ever been touched inappropriately this might bring back those memories. If that happened to you, you should tell someone immediately. In some places that is considered abuse so you should tell your parent, guardian, teacher, or anyone you feel safe with. If the person that hurt you threatens you, you should still tell someone. This is really important.

You hear the front door slam and feet stomping from your room. You and Nico are sitting on your bed talking. The kids should have arrived from school by now. "Something's wrong." The two of you get up and go to Bianca's room. On your way there you see Charlie and Luke. "Do you know what happened to your sister?" They shake their heads. "When Aunt Annabeth picked us up, she was quiet the whole car ride and when we got home she started crying." You and Nico go to Bianca's room. She's crying. "Are you okay honey? What's wrong." She sits up and hugs you. You wrap your arms around her. When she calms down a little bit she says, "You know Dylan." "Our new neighbor? Dylan Snootykins?" Nico asks. The Snootykins' are a new family that moved in down the street two weeks ago. "Yeah. At school today he was flirting with me and I was ignoring him. Then at lunch, I was going to my locker while the hallway was empty and he grabbed me." She shows you guys her wrists. They're bruised. "He pinned me against a wall and tried to kiss me." "Did anything else happen?" You ask. She turns away. "Bianca mio angelo, you can tell us anything," Nico says in a soothing voice. "He touched me." She whispers. "I'm so sorry Bianca." You say. "I'm going to call the principal," Nico announces. He gets up and walks out of Bianca's room. At that moment Charlie and Luke walk in. "Are you okay Bianca?" She shakes her head. "Who do we have to beat up." "Dylan." She whispers again. "Can you two get your sister some of that ice cream I bought yesterday? I think she could use some." "Okay." Luke goes to get the ice cream while Charlie sits on Bianca's other side and hugs her. "I don't know what happened and you don't have to tell me, but just know that I'll be there for you no matter what." "Thanks, Charlie. You're the best brother ever." "I'll be back." You leave the room and see Nico on the phone with the principal. When he finishes, he tells you that Dylan will be expelled immediately. He then shadow travels somewhere. He comes back an hour later with more ice cream and some news. "Bianca Dylan was going to be expelled but I kinda sorta accidentally sent some hellhounds after him. I'm not sure if he survived." "Dad." She exclaims. "Sorry." Nico shrugs. Everyone knows that the hellhounds were no accident.