Episode 3, Love and Leashes

"Shit shit shit"

I'm dead. The party starts in 30 minutes and I've been on my phone doing who knows what. Cora is going to kill me.

*Ring Ring*

Cora. Uh oh.

"Hey you ready yet?" She calls, and me knowing that I'm fucked.

"Uh yeah sorry just give me about an hour and I'll come pick you up. Okay?"

I pretty much done till now as I scramble to put on my clothes. I'm wearing a black shirt like the one Regina George wore before getting run over by a bus with a frilly jean skirt and shin-high boots. I think I look good! (Even though it took me about 15 minutes to figure out what to wear...) I finish putting on my makeup, and curl my hair, and hop in the car to pick up Cora.

When I get to her house I see her running to my car with the cutest cropped graphic tee, with bootcut black pants, and white go-go boots. (It sounds weird when I say it, but it was BEAUTIFUL)

"Hey does it look good? I just got the shirt off of depop for like 5 dollars!"

"Wait really? It looks really cute."

We are kinda rushing to get to the party, and I of course am because I lowkey need to shoot some arrows at people tonight.

When we get to the party, it's loaded with people. I look around and see that there's drinks in sight. Great, one way to make people tipsy and think they're in love.

That's when I feel something on the side of my hip, is it my bag? No, it's a... Hand?

"Oh sorry, excuse me." I say while I slide over as the guy still holds onto my side.

"What's your name?" He says. I can kinda tell he's on something just by looking at his eyes.

"Oh I'm sorry, can I please get by?"

He still doesn't let go, but now I'm actually getting aggravated. Until, I feel breath on the side of my neck.

"Liam let go, and go sit down." AWOOGA. I turn my head and see someone I'm not very familiar with. He has this brown hair, and a stern voice. I'm begging he has someone I can shoot him with. (Though if I was a human, I would pounce on this guy. No hesitation.)

"Bro what are you talking about Ben?" The coke dude says while getting madder.

"Just let go." He says, and immediately the boy agrees. Ben, huh?

"Thank you for that." I say trying to collect what just happened.

"No problem. My friend can be a little immature sometimes, especially when he does shit like this."

I laugh and look at his face again. Dang no acne, no ugly haircut, and some beautiful eyes. He was beautiful. It would be surprising if he even was single!

"Haha it's okay, i'm pretty sure he didn't mean to."
I say.

"It was nice to meet you, what's your name?" He says, and all the green flags are appearing. He's not too close, but comes closer to hear what I'm saying while the music is loud. He's also not touching me, but I still feel hotter than any oven out there. Have I fallen already?

"It's Danielle, but most people call me Dani"

"Cute, is it okay to call you Danielle? I like it a lot better."

CUTE? Holy sheet. I'm hooked already. I know, I'm not supposed to fall for a human ever, but still... He's bad. Its like he's got a leash on me.

"Sure, what about you, what's your name?"

"Ben."

"Oh wow, nice to meet you Ben, wanna get a drink?" I say acting like I didn't know his name. Speaking of drinks,

Shit. Cora!

AUTHORS NOTE- Alright, sooo I'm thinking about a love triangle? However we're still on the third chapter soooo no.

Anyways I love you and have a good sleep!

-judy