01 : Begin of Revenge

Hoarse whispers of walking roamed in the basement causing him to tremble more than before. Every muscle of his seems to be paralyzed as the steps become clear and clear. Mind froze as he found himself under him, his boyfriend.

Joshua never thought he would find himself like this with his lover. Word love now lingers in his soul like a Hauck. A nervous gulp escaped him as others kneeled and roughly cared his cheeks  "You know I like it when you are like this Josh" His eyes trembled, overthinking any worse circumstances he could now. 

Jeonghan smiled wickedly, his thumbs caressing his boyfriend's lips stained by blood "How beautiful" Observing him from head to toe his eyes darkened seeing a bandage on his finger. Grabbing his arm tightly Joshua choked out as muscle struck the pain. "How" Jeonghan seethed making Joshua quiver.

"I found it on the floor-" Joshua croaked before completing his sentence as his lover tightened the grip around his arm like a snake. "You know I hate it when you hide this beauty of yours hm" Jeonghan circled the bandage with his thumb not breaking eye contact. "It's only fing-"

A red mark framed against Joshua's cheeks skin "So? Have I given you any permission to do it Josh?" scoffing at Joshua's statement Jeonghan continued "I thought to give you some break today but guess what luck is not on your side my love" Joshua body paused hearing his boyfriend comment. "You can't do this Han".

Giving his boyfriend his angelic smile Jeonghan grabbed the knife.

SPLASH

Joshua shrieked through the immense pain that ran through his veins but grabbed the knife with another hand "It was never me Han, It was my brother" With the last sentence Joshua snatched the knife with full force and stabbed right between his chest "I always loved you, Han"

Silence concurred the room, Jeonghan blankly stared at the dead body of his ex-boyfriend. Scoffing hard his head fell back and he sighed escaping out of frustration.

Choi Seungcheol is the only brother of Choi Joshua. He messed a big time indeed but it's not like he ever cared about Joshua. It was annoying for him to start to care for someone whom he never cared about and think of him as a player in chess. 

"Now I need to get what? Choi Seungcheol?" Jeonghan paused thinking as he heard the sound of walking. Grabbing the gun behind the pocket of his jeans he gets up and walks towards sound. But before he could do anything he found his hand getting tied by the strong arm and saw Kim Mingyu- the right hand of Choi Seungcheol.

"Where is your man, is he that weak he sent his man to take his brother?" Jeonghan boomed Mingyu with rage "I am here Yoon Jeonghan" A built man walked up from the darkness. His posture was calm, hands were resting in his pockets. Black suit was assuringly hugging his body giving a defined outlet of his body. 

"You have the audacity of messing with Choi don't you Yoon?" facing him closely Seungcheol spat on Jeonghan's face "Choi loves to get in between my family I guess then" Seungcheol's eyes darkened but collecting his mind together he corrected his posture and stand properly with cold expression.

"Where is my brother you bastard" Demanding the answer Mingyu tighter the grip making Jeonghan groan "I will never tell y-" A red mark formed across his face "That's how you did don't you" Grabbing his hair harshly Seungcheol brought up Jeonghan face closer 

"Mind me, Yoon, you will regret taking your stupid revenge on my brother. Every breath of yours will remind you what you did with Josh. Every sweat of yours will remind you how you toy him with a nasty plan of yours. Every vein of your will scream like my brothers did. Mark this Yoon"

scoffing Jeonghan did not break eye contact but smiled "This is Karma Choi and Karma is a bitch" Smirking at the statement of JeongHan Seungcheol once again barked "Indeed and I will be sure that karma will be satan to you Yoon" signaling Mingyu to take Jeonghan away, he singaled his other men to find Joshua.

After some time, Seungcheol finds himself frozen as he sees his brother. His brain went numb, Joshua was lying merciless blood dripping all over his body. His clothes were ripped badly, his skin was white pale and his eyes were white veins that could be seen through but he was smiling. 

Tears streamed through Seungcheol's face, he rushed to his brother and checked the nerve. It was beating. Choi Joshua was still alive. "Call the doctor fast!!" Picking up his brother Seungcheol rushed towards the ambulance which his team already arranged to be prepared in any worse circumstances. 

As soon the they reached the hospital all the best doctors from all over Asia were already called before in time again to be prepared for any circumstances. closing his hands in the hope that Seungcheol can only be thought of as his brother, his only family that is alive right now but his thoughts escaped his mind "Sir what about Yoon Jeonghan". Rubbing his head in frustration and rage "Green basement" Man nodded and signaled his other men.

"I will make your life worse than any monster's life and hell Yoon Jeonghan"

______

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hii!! Hope you all like this traumatic chapter ;) Let's pray for Joshua yeah?