02 : Beautiful shit

"Greenroom Sir" As soon as Seungcheol entered the mansion, his men said to him, hinting that they had done the job, "Okay." Taking the knife from his guards, Seungcheol made his way toward the green room. Steps echo in the mansion severely; everyone knows that this side of Seungcheol is very dangerous.

It is dangerous that he can fight death if he wants to. He is like gasoline—gasoline that will blast so badly if he meets him.

Dragging the chair, Seungcheol entered the room and settled in. "How lovely." Sitting on the chair, he smirked, "Drenched in blood, pale skin—that's how he was, right? Now look at yourself. You're so beautiful, aren't you, Yoon? That's how you define beauty right now. I am going to make you the most beautiful shite alive." smile-wicking, he stood up and walked towards Jeonghan.

Closing the gap, he met his forehead and caressed his chin. "Dark and delicate, aren't you? It's all lies, darling. You are nothing but a pathetic rabbit." Smirking at Seungcheol's comment, "A rabbit? Are you flirting with me perhaps?" scoffing against his lips. Seungcheol's body towered over him properly. "Do you think I need words to flirt? Eyes are already enough for me, unlike you."

"You seriously know how to play." Seungcheol's eyebrow sharply raised at his statement, and he stood properly while resting his hands in his pocket again. "I am the one who created this game, Yoon, not you, not Joshua, and not even Jesus, and well, you are now the only player left." Chuckling at Seungcheol's words, Jeonghan blurted between laughs. "So you admit Joshua is dead?"

Preaching on Jeonghan's crock ruthlessly with his expensive jewel-like shoes, Jeonghan shrieked, "Joshua is never part of my game; don't ever think that." Gripping his leg to remove it from his crock, Jeonghan choked out instead. "Oh boy, I am 100 percent sure you did more than this, but you are already whimpering like a baby under me. How pathetic."

"Remove this shit, Choi," Seungcheol smirked maniacally and leaned forward, maintaining a gap. "Beg for it, like you made my brother." Pressing the apex of his footwear against the area between his legs mercilessly, his veins mourned through the pain. "Never!!" Jeonghan shouted, not wanting to swallow his ego. He silently took the pain in.

"Hm, you have strength yet." Removing his shoes, he took out the handkerchief and cleaned the shoes. "I can't let them be dirty." Smilingly innocently, he again sat on his chair.

"Why are you laughing like shit?" Jeonghan pointed out, hinting to remove the tension in the room, which was not comfortable for him, "Because I love seeing you burning under your revenge, Yoon."

Resting his left leg up on the right leg, Seungcheol snickered, "Isn't it admirable how you still think he left you because we said? Yoon, why do you forget we are Choi, not Kim, not Yoon, not Jeon, but fucking Choi? You know very well how much this surname impacts. If we want you, we would directly kill him, not order." His mouth opened, and a devilish laugh escaped. "Very dumb of you to think that."

Jeonghan's eyes widen when he hears Seungcheol's confession, hinting that he might be dead. "You and that fucking Kim will pay for the deeds you did, Mark this Choi Seungcheol." Grunting with anger, Jeonghan dared to blurt, which caused Seungcheol's eyebrow to raise. "Deed which you make yourself. We have nothing to do with you and your runaway fiance. Yoon, get this fucking thing in your mind."

Scoffing hard Jeonghan is accused again. "Really!? Whatever you shit told, you know it's a lie, but your brother, Joshua, you know he never lies, does he?" Jeonghan smirked and stood up, taking all their courage and feeling the victory this time. "He fucking told me everything. Your flesh and your blood betray you, Choi." Resting himself on the arm of the chair, he leaned closer. "Your real brother is a traitor here, Choi, not me, not you, but your brother whom you love so dearly."

Seungcheol breathed out against his skin with frustration and anger. He hates when someone dearly betrays him, and for love? Nothing can be more shit than this, but this statement is by Yoon Jeonghan, the mind player. His words are so sharp that they can make anyone believe any lie he blurts out, but he will not fall for it. "You know it's useless to use your game shit on me, Yoon."

Chuckling a bit, Jeonghan blurted, "If you only think it's my game, but no, it's not, just accept it. Joshua is a betrayer too."

"Don't test my patience and go to your place, Yoon." Seungcheol uttered while closing his eyes and controlling himself, "Okay, okay, fine." Poking his inner cheeks with a tongue, he smiled wickedly, seeing he did leave an impact on Seungcheol and will be saved for now. He watched Seungcheol get up and exit, but turned and said, "Game is now on Yoon but this time it's between only us" Jeonghan smirked and waved his hand. 

_______

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hii!! guys I never expected that it would spread vast like TT you all love dark romance and trauma too much write. Well, here you go new chapter ^^