The Funeral

January 9th, 2021. Today marks the day of Uncle Sam's funeral. All the states arrive at the funeral, including DC.
Everyone has gathered here to celebrate the life of Uncle Sam. When the sun rose for him on September 13, 1766 to the sunset on December 31st, 2020." "I remember when I first saw him as a baby.." said Virgina. The pastor then read his obituary to everyone.

"Uncle Samuel Wilson, also known as Uncle Sam, was a man who cared for the states and was a kindhearted, humorous guy. Washington DC would be his most favorite district. He would be happy with anybody no matter what.He was the man of the US and would sometimes get political, but he would add a kick of humor in it! Oh,how we will miss those days.. Uncle Sam loved all the states from Alabama to Wyoming. His loving smile will be in our hearts forever. Although his time on Earth has ended, he still lives on in our hearts."

Some of the states started to tear up, but DC's tears were like Niagara Falls the way he was crying. After the service, they buried him, but DC could only stay for some time due to him balling his eyes out. They buried him next to other burial sites to honor the iconic Americans that were lost. The Twin Towers, the US veterans, and now Uncle Sam. After the funeral, the states were told that Uncle Sam would be replaced by someone else... someone new..