Day 1: Rody's new job.

•~—-~—-~•

It was Rody's first day at his new job, he was a bit nervous about it. He was rushing to work as fast as he could for training, he doesn't wanna be late on his first day, he was afraid he would make a bad first impression to the boss.

About 5 minutes later he rushes into the restaurant, the bell goes crazy. A slightly shorter man with black hair walks up to Rody.
"So..you must be the new employee. Rody, was it?" He said in a monotone voice.

"I um- yeah...and you are?" Rody tilted his head slightly in confusion. "I'm your boss, Vincent." Vincent sighs, "I'm surprised you actually came for training."

"Yeah, and I'm here on time too!" Rody exclaimed. "Barely...." Vincent scoffs in reply. Rody was a bit offended but just brushed it off, he doesn't want to say anything and risk getting fired or something.

"Alright well...let's just teach you the basics so you can start work today." Vincent walks over to the counter next to the kitchen door, he motions for Rody to come over there. Rody quickly follows behind Vincent.

"This door leads to the kitchen," he points to the door. "You typically will only need to go in there if you need me or to cut through the back door to take the trash out when it gets full." Rody nods, taking in all the information. Vincent points to the counter "You will put in orders over here and once they are done the chefs will hand them to you." Vincent explains.

"Alright, that sounds pretty easy! Just like every other restaurant I've worked at!" Rody said cheerfully. "Also, this restaurant has a strict menu that changes everyday. So when a customer says 'I want an entree' do not question them. They know what they are talking about. Do not make me look bad." Vincent spoke in a harsh tone, as if he knew Rody would mess things up.

"Oh- r-right. Of course, you got it!" Rody gulped, he was nervous all of a sudden. "Well, any questions Rody?" Vincent asks.

Rody shakes his head, "um- no..I don't think so.." "Good, go wash up. The restaurant opens in 10 minutes. I'll be in the kitchen if you need me." He walks off into the kitchen. Rody rushes to go wash up before anyone shows up.

•~—-~—-~•

About two hours after the restaurant had opened and Rody started working...he already had found himself in a situation with a stupid Karen. This was his worst fear when at work, he hated being yelled at. Who would wanna be yelled at by someone who doesn't even know you? Let alone be yelled at what so ever. It sucks ass.

"Are you fucking stupid?! What makes you think it's okay to serve me trash like this?!" The man slammed his hands down onto the table as he stood up. He was much taller than Rody, he was quite intimidating.

"I- I'm sorry sir! I can g-get you a refund or- or a new plate??" Rody was horrified, he was trying to stay calm but it was hard to do so.

The angry man grabbed onto Rody's collar, "What do you take me for," he says with an attitude. "An idiot?! Well I'm not one!" He barks.

Everyone around them was horrified, but not as much as Rody. He was scared shitless, it wouldn't be surprising if he ending up pissing his pants a little. Rody struggled to get out of the man's grasp. "L-listen- just put me down and-"

"No you listen to me-" The man was cut off, he turns to see a man standing in the doorway of the kitchen, it was Vincent, he looked VERY pissed. "Put him down." Vincent demanded.

The man instantly lets go of Rody, but that doesn't stop him from yelling. "Are you the one who made this horrible meal?! Are you fucking stupid?! I wanna talk to your boss right now!" The annoying customer preaches out. Everyone was done with his bullshit, even his wife and daughter looked annoyed with him.