Eliabeth Guldri: A Love Story Spanning the Sands of Time

Eliabeth was a beauty; she had blond, long, wavy hair and beautiful blue eyes. Even as a child, she loved nature and books. She always knew that Aphrodite,the god she worshiped, would please her with a wonderful husband.

She was a wonderful dancer, which was the reason she met Sallik. They made eye contact as she danced happily in a grass field, and he wandered with a heavy bag. He was dirty and full of bruises; she did not have time to think as he passed out due to exhaustion.

She took him back home and cared for him for two days. He cooked for her every day as he got better. They hugged each other, and one day they kissed. They decided to marry a week later on a womderfoul day, as they loved each other on that day more than every day. Since the love was so strong, nobody could get in between them and their love.

They went on picknicks with Sallik cooking and her preparing nearly every day. At night, he read her stories, and in the morning, she broke down as he braided her hair.

They had a little daughter named Annastasia, who died at the age of 8 due to an unknown illness. They both cried through the sadness of the lose togheter.Eliabeth grew up with the only child; they had a white cat. Eliabeth grew much older than what life experience was back then. At the age of 44, Sallik told her the truth about himself and why he does not get old. She did not care as she loved him too much.

On her death bed, she promised Sallik that she would be waiting for him in heaven. As she slowly faded away, Sallik took her to the ocean and gave her back to the gods, praying for her to be on a safe jerny.