42

remi

The sounds of birds chirping loudly and the sun peeking through the curtains soothes me out of the deep sleep that I was in. I look down to see Harry still peacefully sleeping as he lays his head on my chest and is cuddled into my body.

My fingers softly run through his hair as I sit in the silence and think about how lucky I am to have the life that I have. I have the career I've dreamed of my whole life, I am living in New York with my best friends, and I found the love of my life so early in my life and I'm so excited to spend forever loving him. I feel like the luckiest girl ever.

"What are you thinking about?" Harry mumbles out in a raspy and deep voice which makes me slightly jump.

"You."

"Mmhm," He groans as he stretches out then looks up at me with the bright green eyes I adore so much. "I love you."

"I love you, my sweet boy. So proud of you." I say as adoration laces my voice.

"Even though I had the best night last night and accomplished one of my biggest dreams, falling asleep with you in my arms was the best part of my day." He says so sincerely that it makes my heart squeeze up.

"You're entirely too perfect for me." I say as I shyly cover my eyes with my hands.

Harry reaches up and pulls my hands away from my face. He just stares at me so intently and I feel like he's kissing every part of my soul. "Look in the mirror, baby." He smirks then pecks my lips softly before getting out of bed and standing there in just his boxers.

"Where are you going?" I ask as I snuggle up into bed even more not ready to get up yet.

"I'm gonna grab the four of us some breakfast from the cafe down the street. You can come if you'd like, but you look awfully comfortable." He says as he slips on a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie.

"I'll wait here for you." I say sweetly.

"Sounds good, honey. Any special requests?"

"Hmm," I think about all the possible options. "An iced chai tea latte, please?"

"That was already on my list." Harry says as he makes his way towards the bathroom to go to the bathroom and to brush his teeth.

"Get two chocolate croissants instead of just one so Marco and Cleo don't bite each other's heads off battling for it." I say with a light laugh when Harry exits the bathroom.

"Will do, I wouldn't want them battling to the death over a chocolate croissant. I'll be right back, I love you." Harry says as he slips out of my bedroom.

"I love you!" I call back to him before snuggling into his side of the bed and inhaling his scent. My eyes quickly become heavy and I soon fall back into a deep sleep.

An Hour Later

If I was a bluebird, I would fly to you
You'd be the spoon
Dip you in honey so I could be sticking to you

The light singing brings me out of the sleep that I hadn't meant to fall into. Harry's voice sounds so soft and beautiful and turns my insides in mush.