Decisions

"Yeah Gladys made her choice. Sure you can see Henry is lost. But he'll go meet someone in the afterlife. But just look the way Bea is smiling she waited her earthly life for Gladys. Good choice. Incase you're wondering yeah they were soul bound.

"So you see you decide everything when you're here. What you look like, what you see, who you want to travel eternity with and ultimately where you end up. We all judge ourselves in the end.

"So I don't know what this place looks like to you. If it's set on a fluffy cloud or a terminal building at the side of the river Styx. Or some blissful state of Nirvana.

"I see you, but when you look at you, you may see something different.

"Sometimes like with Gladys there is more than one waiting. Sometimes the wait is short, other times it can last a lifetime. But there is always someone to meet you. Might not be who you imagine though. Nothing here is fixed by earthly attachments. We deal in the soul. In the essence of what makes us, us.

"There are always decisions to be made. So what would you have done? Stick with your earthly partner or twist just in case the one that got away was your soulmate?

"Anyway, do you want to check in with Table 11 again? Jason looks like he's under a bit of pressure. I'm going to check on the sleepwalking queue.

"Sleepwalkers, oh they're just the people here that want to spend a few moments with you in a dream. Anyway Table 11."