**Chapter 1: Awakening in a New Realm**

The sound of rushing wind filled my ears as I opened my eyes to a world unlike any I had ever known. Gone were the familiar sights of my mundane existence, replaced instead by towering mountains, lush forests, and a sky painted with hues of violet and gold.

Confusion coursed through me as I struggled to make sense of my surroundings. Memories of my previous life flickered in my mind, but they felt distant, as if veiled by a thick fog. Yet, amidst the uncertainty, a single realization dawned upon me—I was no longer who I once was.

I rose to my feet, the ground beneath me firm and unfamiliar. As I took in my surroundings, a sense of both wonder and trepidation washed over me. How had I come to be in this place? And what purpose did fate have in store for me?

Before I could contemplate further, a voice echoed through the air, melodious yet tinged with authority. "Welcome, traveler(referring to Y/n), to the realm of cultivation. You have been reborn amidst the ebb and flow of cosmic energy, destined for greatness beyond mortal comprehension."

Startled, I turned to find a figure cloaked in robes of shimmering silver, their face obscured by a veil of mist. Instinctively, I knew this being to be no ordinary mortal, but rather a guardian of this mystical realm.

"Who... who are you?" I stammered, my voice betraying my uncertainty.

"I am but a humble servant of the cosmos," the figure replied, their voice resonating with an otherworldly wisdom. "And you, dear traveler, are the reincarnation of a soul bound to a legacy to destroy the evil"

With those cryptic words, the figure vanished into thin air, leaving me alone once more with the weight of my newfound purpose. And as I stood amidst the vast expanse of this enigmatic world, I knew that my journey had only just begun.

Hey I don't know if this is short but I hope you guys liked it . Please tell me what you guys think!