five

Math class drags on for the next hour and by the end I've officially decided it's my least favorite class of the day. Not just because I sit next to Aidan but also because it just sucks.

When the bell rings, I shove my binder in my backpack and head out the door. I'm stopped in my tracks by Rachel Carr. She pulls me off to the side.

"Um, what the fuck?" I ask. I've never really been a fan of Rachel. She's one of those girls who thinks every guy in the world wants her and it's all she knows how to talk about. She's never been my kind of person.

"Why did you come in late with Aidan?" she asks.

"Why do you care?" I ask.

"I care because he and I are, like, talking now and I need to make sure his priorities aren't elsewhere."

Hello?! "His priorities are anywhere but on me. You don't have to worry about that," I say.

"But you came in late with him."

"We're neighbors, buddy," I tell her. "My car broke down and he gave me a ride."

Rachel crosses her arms and looks at me. "I'm going to ask him about that in second period. If it turns out you're lying to my face we're gonna have a big problem, Sophia."

"A big problem? What the fuck do you think you're going to do?" I snap.

She can't answer that straight away and I almost laugh at that.

"I'll see you around," I say dismissively. With that, I scoot around her and make my way to second period.

If me being seen around Aidan is going to become a huge deal, I'm going to need to find another ride to school.

I walk into second period and plop down into my seat. Sam is already there and he turns to look at me when I sit down.

"Can I ask you something?" he asks me.

"Go for it," I say.

"Do you want to hang out after school? I got a new car..." Sam says. He winks at the last part.

"Didn't you just get a new one?" I question.

"My sister crashed it. Her first day with her license."

"No shot."

"Yeah. She's grounded until she's 35. But anyway, how does that sound?"

How does it sound? I know what Sam means when he says 'hang out.' It means climb into my backseat and let it go from there. I haven't done anything with Sam for a few weeks, and it's not a bad experience when we do do something. The only other male interaction I've had in the last couple of days has been with Aidan and I think I need a detox from that. I suppose a few hours with Sam wouldn't hurt.

"Yeah, let's do it," I say, with a smile.

Just then, Rachel comes walking in the door. I focus my attention on her as she goes and sits down next to Aidan, who is on his phone at their table. She says something to him and he looks up. All of a sudden I wish I didn't sit so far away.

As Rachel is speaking, Aidan's eyes flit over to my direction and make contact with mine. He looks away first and back to Rachel, who's big fucking mouth is still going.

A minute or two later, she stops talking and Aiden says something in response. He only says a few words before going back onto his phone. Rachel looks less than happy. I grin.

***

I find Sam outside my seventh period class. He's waiting for me. We walk side by side down to his car. It's a sleek, brand new VW.

"Damn, it's nice," I comment.

"Isn't it?" Sam replies. He climbs into the drivers seat and I climb into the passenger seat. "Where do you want to go?"

I shrug. "Anywhere is fine with me."

Sam drives us straight to the parking lot we were in last time we were together. As the drive goes on, I realize that I actually do want to be fucked. Of course I do. So, when the car comes to a stop I'm the first to unbuckle and climb in the back.

Sam follows close behind me. He rips his shirt over his head and leans back against the seat. I straddle over his lap and his hands grab my hips, his fingertips digging into my skin. Sam pushes my hips against him and I begin to roll them slowly. He groans.

I slam my lips into his, kissing him with tongue from the get-go. My tongue slides seamlessly into his mouth and he kisses back right away, our tongues battling as our lips meet.

"Oh, god, Sophia," he groans. He kisses me down my neck and my jawline and begins sucking on the side of my neck until it hurts. There'll be a hickey there. Whatever.

I reach down and find his belt buckle and undo it. I pull the belt out in one smooth motion and deposit it on the floor. I move off of Sam for a moment and he pulls his sweats down, throwing them on the seat next to us. His dick is bulging through his underwear. We didn't even do that much yet.

I climb back on top of him and Sam grabs the sides of my shirt and lifts it up over my head roughly. It catches one of my earrings on the way up and I bite my lip from the pain. His hands run across the fabric of my lacy bra and are just reaching the clasp when my fucking phone rings. His hands fall off to the sides of my body.

"You're fucking kidding, Sophia," Sam says.

It's not my fault my phone rang, but okay. I roll my eyes and pull it out of my pocket to check who's calling. It's Aiden. Sam sees his name on my screen and practically pushes me off of him.

"Why is he calling you?" Sam accuses.

"Fuck if I know," I snap. I answer it. "What do you want?"

"Where the hell are you, Sophia?" he asks.

"Why?"

"I waited for you in the parking lot for fifteen minutes and your mom was not super thrilled when I came home without you!"

"Not my problem! Tell her I'm at the library," I reply.

"Tell her yourself," is Aiden's harsh reply before he hangs up.

I look over at Sam and he doesn't look very happy. "You couldn't have silenced that before we started?"

"Jesus, sorry," I reply.

"Just get out," Sam says.

"Sorry, what?"

"Get out of my car. We can do this another time. Maybe when you're not so busy with phone calls from other guys."

"Holy hell-- are you jealous or something?"

Sam doesn't answer this. "Get out of my car."

"We're fifteen miles away from my house."

"Not my problem."

I fight the urge to punch him in his ugly, smug looking face. He shoots me a death glare. I lean forward and heave my backpack out of the front seat, setting it down in front of me. Quickly, I yank my shirt back on over my head and open the back car door. I'm just getting out when I stop, grab Sam's shirt and pants, and then take off running.

"Sophia! Bring my fucking pants back!" Sam shrieks.

"Come and fucking get them!" I yell back. I stop running, make eye contact with Sam, and throw his pants and shirt high up in a tree. And with that, I'm running again. I don't look back as I run as fast as possible. My backpack is thumping against my back and adrenaline is coursing through my veins.