Intro

Hey, peeps! This is my first story. I'll update every Friday, if I can. I'll do one with female reader later. If there are mistakes, pretend they aren't there or tell me. There will be two(or more) chapters today. I will be taking my time in doing this. And this is my idea, which mean original not copying anyone's idea's, you can do something similar if you please writers. And this will have a lot, most chapters will be long. Yes, I know most of you hate waiting for the chapters to come out, as do I. That's why I told(wrote) you guys when I'll be updating. Pictures don't belong to me, they belong to their rightful owners. Y/n will be replacing Aoyama, and Hitoshi will be replacing Mineta.

_________________________________________________________

                                                         Warnings:

* Child neglect.

* Child abuse.

* Bulling.

* Muzzles.

* Mentions of suicide.

* Discrimination.

* Crack(Wrote mostly past 12:00 or 00:00)

_________________________________________________________

                                                            Characters:

(Hair is blue, and eyes are sliver

(Hair is blue, and eyes are sliver. Is wearing earrings.(Yes I know that this is supposed to look like Jirou, but just pretend the earjacks are earrings.) And credits to the artist! If you're reading this, hope you're happy.)

Name: Mio Shinso.

Quirk: Control and Glow.

Description: (Control)Can control whoever user touches for 30 minutes, and target must be touched by fingers. (Glow) Lets user glow whenever and lets user blind others.

Drawback(s): (Control) If used to much user's hands will hurt. (Glow) If used to much user will feel nauseated and can pass out.

Likes: Haru, shiny things, Hero's, jewelry, fancy things, and Y/n.

Dislikes: Villains, villainous quirks, people who have villainous quirks, the quirkless, and the LGBTQ+.

Sexuality: Straight(Bottom).

Relationship with: Haru(married)

Job: Model.