The unexpected {2}

(Sorry for not posting. My laptop keeps saying that this site is not safe, and I don't want to lose my work. I also sometimes get logged out.)

    After a few years Haru and Mio get tired of having Hitoshi in the house but Y/n would never like that. So they decided to put both of them up for adoption. They never knew that they would be killed by the author later on. Y/n basically then entire time he was still living with his parents just ignored them and tended to Hitoshi's needs.

    (After Author finds out what Haru and Mio did, Author burned them then sent them to Satan to deal with their sorry asses. Satan tries to send them back because they're to bad for hell, so Author just erases their existences. Author just threw away their character ideas and burned the paper with their designee. Author then threw a party for killing the worst characters to ever exist.)

    Hitoshi always has to carry the muzzle with him when he goes to different foster homes. Y/n refuses any adoptions for him, unless Hitoshi gets adopted as well. Y/n also runs away to comfort Hitoshi at his foster home.

Time skip brought to you by-My motivation dying and leaving me for always killing my oc's that I don't like or harmed Y/n.

    One day when Hitoshi and Y/n go back to the adoption center, or orphanage, they find the place surrounded by police cars and the owner(Who I'm never going to name or give a name.) being escorted out in hand cuffs.(Yeah, no, I'm just going to erase all the other orphans and the caretaker. Good-bye, waste of time and energy just to think about, talking about the caretaker, a.k.a the owner. Bye-Bye orphans, I'll give you guys na-Nope, nevermind you were all just a waste of oxygen to begin with.)

    Hitoshi and Y/n keep walking towards there(Not even going to call it a place.) and then gets approached by an officer with a cat head. "What are you kids doing here?" he asks.

    "Hey, look a fish." Y/n says as he points to a random direction behind the officer. And the officer actually falls for the trap(Why he so dumb? I thought officers were supposed to be smarter than this. Oh, well, I'm writing this, but I just like to roast what I don't like now, but I like Sansa, just want to make him look stupid for once.), and Y/n drags Hitoshi with him to go inside.

    "Kids, wait." the officer says, but too late Y/n and Hitoshi are already there.

    "Sho! {Redacted} said that the twins with purple hair are the worst kids here!" Present Mic says.

    "'Zashi, they're kids, how're they terrible?" Aizawa asks.

    "Let's adopt them!" Present Mic says.

    "Wh-" Aizawa starts.

    "There they are!" Present Mic says then walks up to Y/n and Hitoshi, "How would you both like to be adopted?"