EASTER SPECIAL

"Okay~ We've hid the eggs! Go find them!" Nemuri says.

    Eri, Hitoshi, Y/n, Denki, and Neito perked up. "Is there a golden egg?" Y/n asks from where he's sitting in Neito's lap.

    "Yes." Shota says.

    "Who ever finds it, will get a toy they want!" Hizashi says with jazz hands.

    "Within price range reason." Shota says.

    "Don't take the fun out of it!" Hizashi and Nemuri say at the same time.

    "How are they adults?" Y/n and Hitoshi ask at the same time.

    "I don't know." Shota says, then tree of the ignoring the pointed 'Heyyy!' from Nemuri and Hizashi. Eri giggles and the Shinso's smile softly.

    "Are we going to hunt eggs now, or..?" Denki asks from sitting in Hitoshi's lap.

    Rumi(Mirko) comes hopping in holding five baskets. She gives Eri the red one, Denki the yellow one, Y/n the deep purple one, Neito the deep blue one, and Hitoshi the pastel purple one.

    "Now you hunt eggs." Rumi says. All five of them run outside and hunt for eggs. After an hour they come back inside laughing. The four older boys have less eggs than Eri. The golden egg is resting on top of Eri's basket full of eggs. The four-Wait why is Keigo(Hawks) here? The five adults smile.

    "Let's see what you got." Keigo says. The five kids open their eggs, and the older boys give Eri every ring and bracelet. Eri smiles brightly. Keigo takes Eri to the store and they come back. Eri now has a new stuffed green bunny.