Chapter 30

"𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕥 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕤 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖..."
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ "𝕋𝕖𝕖𝕟𝕒𝕘𝕖 𝔽𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣." ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

"Suzuya? What's the answer?" Aizawa sighs.

It's final period, I have about ten minutes left after that shit show at lunch. My knee won't stop bouncing up and down, I drag my eyes up to my teacher, obviously not having heard a word he said before my names was called.

Aizawa's setting me up with tutor soon enough anyway, so I can catch up on all I'm missing regardless of whether I pay attention right now or otherwise.

"Seven." I say, just wanting to get the answer wrong so he can move the fuck on and let me scheme in peace.

Aizawa thins his lips into a line before smacking a hand up to his face. "This is History class." He sighs, realising that I haven't listened to a single thing he's been saying for the last fifty minutes.

I'm pissed. I don't think people understand, I used to not talk to anyone, yeah, but that doesn't mean I didn't have a thought running through my head. I grew up surrounded by a socially stunted big sister, a bratty older brother, and a mom that I almost never saw.

Best believe, I'm a fucking menace.

People don't get to talk to me like shit. That girl doesn't get to talk to me like that. But, I'm a morally responsible person, I won't smack someone younger than me, that just feels like bullying. Reina's only been at this school for a few weeks, anyway. It's not fair to beat on her. She'll change, she'll grow, I'll give her the benefit of the doubt.

What I have a problem with... is that her words must've spawned from somewhere. It's her sister. Jina. That's where she got all that information from, and that's led to Reina blowing it way out of proportion.

Jina is Atsuya's girlfriend, so why is she telling her little sister all this shit about our family? Doesn't she owe Atsuya a little bit of loyalty? Or at least the courtesy of not making our mother seem like a bat-shit crazy woman.

Another ten minutes pass, and nothing but pure, diabolical planning runs through my head. I get it, I'm not being fair, Katsuki was an asshole to me for a whole year and I never exacted evil revenge upon him. But Katsuki also never went out of his way to dig up my personal matters, he's just violent.

And I smacked him anyway, he got what he deserved and has changed because of it. He's grown since then, he can now say a full sentence without a cuss word!

But, if Jina's actions go unpunished, then who's to say what else she might say about my family? It's different, Jina actually owes Atsuya kindness, they're dating. But instead, she's just spewing out a bunch of our family secrets behind my brother's back. And this is how I find out?

The bell, signifying the end of the school day suddenly chimes through the hallways, prompting each of us to suddenly take a stand. I huff to myself, swiping everything from my desk into my bag before hanging it over my shoulder.

I take one single step to my right before reaching my arms out to Ochako, who stands behind her desk, glumly closing up all of her notebooks.

Before she has the chance to realise I'm on top of her, I curl my arms around her torso, stuffing my head into the crook of her neck as I lean down ever so slightly. Ochako's eyes widen as she glances down to the top of my head. I'm taller than her, by a fair amount now, so she almost never gets to hug me from this angle.