1

Maddy's POV:

What the fuck Samatha! You were supposed to drive me to work. Dammit. Fuck it I'm calling you.

Ring... "come on pick up"...ring... "fucking answ-

"Hello Who is-"
"What fuck do you mean who is this? Samatha it's Maddy! You were supposed to pick me up 20 mins ago! Now I get to be late to work because of you."
"I don't know-"
"Fuck it! Screw you. I am no longer covering for you and Liam's ass again. Becky is going to kill me for be laying. Now I get to walk to work in the rain. Your ass better be at work when I get there or so help me!"

Ugh. I cannot believe she did not pick me up. I cover for every time her and Liam is late to work or are sneaking around and this is the thanks I get! I start walking the streets of New York to my job at the dinner. It isn't what I really want to be doing, but hey, it pays the bills. In reality, all I WANT to be doing is to be singing. I at least think I have the voice for it. Some people tell me I do. But trying to be a singer in New York is hard.

Finally making it to work I see that I'm the only one here. Just as I expected. Samatha didn't show up. I start setting up the dinner for the morning rush and calm down.

"I'll play music. That will calm me down. Wait..You are talking to yourself again Maddy" Dammit. Let's get this day started.

Steve's POV:

When I got the phone call from an unknown number I was very confused. Then she did not even let me get a word in once I realize she did not even know who she was talking to! She seems as if she was having a ruff morning. I hope it gets better. I wonder who she is. Where she is from. What she looks like. All I do know is that her name is Maddy.

"Hey Punk! What got you all daydreaming for?" Said Bucky.

"Nothing. I just got a weird phone call from a girl name Maddy." I replied back.

"What do you mean weird?"

I continue to explain how the call went to Buck. He seemed just as confused as me.

"Well. Maybe you should text her? I mean what's the worst that can happen?" Asked Buck

"She could be an enemy. She could freak once she finds out who I am. She could be weirded out that I messaged her." I said back.

"Yeah. That maybe not be a great idea. I know! How about we go for breakfast. You know that dinner down the road?"

"Yeah that sounds good. Should I grab Sam?"

"No. I need a break from him."

With that we laughed. I grabbed my stuff and went off walking since the dinner was not too far.

—————————————————————————
A/N
Please forgive me. This is my first story. I like reading wrong number stories, but they always are about a teen and never see any like this. Sooo be nice. But give feedback. Thanks!