3

Steve's POV:

"She was cute. And I could tell you was eyeing her. You should ask her out!" Said Buck as we walked out of the dinner.

"No I can't do that. Besides. What's the point. She will be like everyone else you and Nat try to set me up with. They will say yes because I'm Captain America. Not because of who I actually am. Besides. Say it does go good, I can't drag her into this life." With that Buck stayed quiet thankfully.
We quickly made our way back to the tower.

Maddy's POV:

"Samatha I swear I am going to kill you! Where have you been? I called you this morning. Figured you would show up!" I say to Samatha as she comes in. Following her to the break room. I can clearly tell she's hungover.

"What do you mean? I never talked to you this morning. I woke up 30 mins ago. And yes. Before you ask. I know it's almost 2." Snapped Samatha.

"What? I called you. And told you off for forgetting to pick me up." I stated. Very confused at this point.

"No you didn't. You must of typed my number in wrong. But don't worry. I won't pick you up anymore. Find your own way until your car gets out of the shop."

She stormed off after that. I am so confused. If she wasn't the one I was yelling at this morning then who was?

Oh shit. I got to apologize. I'll call them after work. Wait- no. I'll text. I feel really bad. Normally I am not sick a bitch. But I was pissed. My car had to be put in the shop again and I was not getting it back until later this week. And my apartment is not a very easy walk to her. Not really safe for a 23 year ole female. It's okay though. I can handle myself. Right?

Who am I kidding. Pepper spray won't do much if someone comes after me. Damn I really need to take some self defense classes.

Anyways. I should probably messaged mystery guys and say how sorry I am after work. Yeah I will. Then I can sit at my keyboard and practice some songs.

Work went quickly after that. Well for the fact I only had three hours left and I finally had help. We got busier after lunch than we normally are on Mondays. I pack up my stuff and walked home. Made sure to keep my head down. No ear buds in. And my hand clutching my paper spray in my bad as I practically ran home.

Once inside I put on some leggings and a cropped T-shirt than hung off one shoulder. I put my red hair up in a messy bun and grab my phone. Trying to think of what to say.