4

Maddy:
Heyyyy. So I kinda of called you this morning. Thinking you was Samatha and yelled at you. I'm sorry. I was having a bad morning. And my ride
bailed to work. So I'm sorry for disturbing your day.

Unknown:
Hello. It's okay. How did find out you had the wrong number? And did you make it to work? I hope your day got better.

Maddy:
Well Samatha came into work and said how I never called her. But yes I did make it to work. Thankfully safe as also. And it kind of got better. But it's much better now because I am home and I can sing and write songs finally.

Unknown:
What do you mean safe? Do you not like in a safe area? And you sing? And write songs? That's amazing. Do you preform anywhere?

Maddy:
Yeah. It's kinda a safe area. Not the worst. But definitely not the best. But it's what I can afford. But yes I do sing. And yes I do write songs. I don't preform much right now. I'm hoping to change that though. Nothing big. Not travel a whole lot. But I want to use my voice to help others. I try to find fundraisers to sing out to help raise money for kids in art programs.
Anyway. I'll let you go. Again I am so sorry. Promise you will not hear from me again.

Unknown:
Wow. That's amazing.
Wait. No. You can still message me anytime. I enjoy talking to you.

Maddy:
Well that's nice but how do I know you ain't some creep who will stalk me and hunt me down. Huh? I mean I feel like I have already gave out to much information and I don't even know your name?

Unknown:
Okay. That went dark quick. But I promise I am not going to stalk you. I'll be honest. I barely even know how to work my phone. And why is that the first place your mind goes to? And you can call me...Popsicle. And no that isn't my real name. Because of my job I cannot tell you it. Just trust me okay? Promise.

           (Changes "unknown" to "popsicle")

Maddy:
Okay fine. I'll trust you.
I mean this is the first mistake of someone who will get stalked and murdered. But oh well. I feel like I can trust you.
Wait I'm sorry. I kinda really like true crime. So I listen to it a lot. My family claims that's the reason I don't have many friends. Or relationships.
Wiat- I'm sorry again. I'm rambling. But I do really got to go. I want to finish this song I am working on.
But feel free to message me also.
Bye Popsicle! 😁

Popsicle:
Um. Okay. But whatever you enjoy. I find it hard to believe that you do not have many friends. You seem like a lovely person Maddy.
Bye Maddy

—————————————————————————
A/N
Okayyyy. So if you made it this far THANK YOU! Tell me what you think. What I need to fix. Or whatever.
Have a lovely day/night