This Is What It Feels Like

Author: @eatyourhoneyH

Status: COMPLETED ✅

Description:
I met you at the right time.

Opinion:
I'm gonna be honest... I fell in love with this story as soon as I started reading it. IT'S SO GOOD!!! Literally from the very first chapter. The main characters, Harry and Stella, have this undeniable chemistry since they met; the author was able to write and incorporate that sooo well. I will say though, it's pretty interesting and amazing the way they meet and how their relationship progresses, they're in their late teens and it shows, the amount of immaturity that they posses is astounding BUT (sort of) justified since they're both so young still, at times, it feels toxic almost. This is a two part book, so the second part is more of a "slow burn."

The author blocked me after I stated that Stella took things too personal (which is true), and that both Harry and her are, in a way, still kind of immature towards each other (which is also true). Guess we know where the immaturity comes from then 🫢🤣 no bad feelings towards the author though. The point is, if you haven't read this book, do it now!!! Add it to your library because I can guarantee that you'll not regret it.

Trope:
Strangers to lovers

Warning:
During the first part, it contains A LOT of smut, sometimes like three or four chapters in a row, so if you're not into that, you can skip it. I did a couple of times lol. As much as I love reading smut, if there's a lot, it gets to a point where I'm just like blehhh. But the smut is good though, definitely a favorite.

Rating:
8 out of 10

Rating:8 out of 10