Chapter 5

Ishaan's POV

Ishaan's POV

It's night time and the clock is showing 2:00 in the morning. I am not able to sleep, why?; because I am thinking about my words which I said to Aaryan. I didn't even know myself why I said that, I definitely shouldn't have. And because of that, my demons are not letting me sleep. 

"You are gay. You shouldn't have told him about you liking dicks bastard. Now, he will also think of you as disgusting. Count your days asshole, your peace is going to get disrupt."

*The nerd is gay, everyone. HAHAHAHAHAHA. I never liked you, you have always disgusted me. "Please. Don't hurt me. I promise, I'll be good. Please, don't do this to me. I beg you." Oh darling!, don't cry. We'll have some fun. HAHAHAHAHA.*

"AAHAHAHAHHAHAAH, GO AWAY. FUCKING GO AWAY.", I cried out while keeping my hands on my ringing ears. I went towards the bathroom and spit my guts out. I am not able to breathe, please someone help me. I am dying. Just then, I saw a blade kept on the shelf. I got up with wobbly legs, took that blade in my hands and made a cut on my wrist. "Yeah. I am feeling better.", I sighed out. 

I laid there for some time and then got up to sit across the window. I put the chair and sat on it. I breathe in the fresh cool air and relax for some time. Then an idea struck me, I can sing. So, I went towards my wardrobe and took my guitar out. I then, went towards the window and sat on the chair with guitar in my hands. 

(A/N- LISTEN TO WHAT WAS I MADE FOR?, BY BILLIE EILISH FOR BETTER EXPERIENCE)

"I used to flow, now I just fall down, I used to know, but I am not sure now, what I was made for, what was I made for? Takin' a drive, I was an ideal, Looked so alive, turns out I am not real, Just something you paid for,  WHAT WAS I MADE FOR?, Cause I,I, I don't know how to feel, but I wanna try, I don't know how to feel, but someday I might, someday I might.", I sang the lyrics while imagining the scene that changed my whole life, snatched the child within me and took the happiness and life present in me.

"When did it end?, all the enjoyment, I am sad again, don't tell my boyfriend, It's not what he's made for, what was I made for?, Cause I,I, I don't know how to feel, but I wanna try, I don't know how to feel, but someday I might, someday I might." *You enjoying this Shaan?, aaah, yes. See how your pretty ass is squeezing my dick. You are taking it sooo good, darling.*  I sobbed hard. You took everything from me, and I did nothing, nothing to stop you. 

"You deserve this bastard. Cause you are gay. You are not normal like other children. YOU ARE DIFFERENT."  Yes, your right. And how much I hate to agree, I still can't deny the fact that; YOU. ARE. FREAKING. RIGHT.