Day 5 In AVA

My friend well irl friend gave me ideas for day 5 but this is where TCO isn't in the box yet(some other parts is where i let her type)

Me and TSC were sitting in the cell being quiet thinking what to do, TCO is still in the box froze. Until we saw the mercenaries approach our cell, bathroom sign guy(I'm just gonna call him BSG his name is too dang long😭) opens the cell. Me and TSC were confuse until BSG grabs me out of the cell

"w- what are you doing??"

I said to him as TSC was shocked and tried to him but Primal stopped TSC from getting out of the cell or coming to save me, agent ties my hands up(idk what the uh employees did with TSC but prob like what they did to TSC on his hands. Dang I really suck at explaining)

"hey let her go! Where are you taking her?!"

TSC says as Primal puts him back in the cell and closes the cell door, I try to break free but it wouldn't work. They also wouldn't let me run.

"hey let me go! Stop!"

I said to them but they just dragged me as TSC watched in horror, thinking what do they want from me. The mercenaries dragged me to the elevator as agent pressed the button and the elevator went up. Why are we going to victim's office? The hell does he want? Once we reached victim's office I saw his chair which was turned around, and there he turned around(liek he did in uhhh yeah I forgot :/)

"well well well, look who it is.. The stupid lid who predicted all my mercs skills"

He spoke in a intimidating tone to me as one of his mercs pushed me closer to him, I kept silent not speaking till victim noticed

"what's the matter? Come on speak up, Im gonna give you a question... Where are you from? You don't seem like a regular stickfigure you seem.. Different, huh. Alan never made that kind of stickfigure.."

I then spoke when he mentioned that he though I was created by alan

" I wasn't created by him.. "

Victim raises his eyebrows

" oh? Yeah I doubt.. You were with TCO and that orange hollowhead.. And your also a hollowhead.. "

" im not lying, I'm not Alans creation"

He Tsk, he didn't seem to believe me

"whatever.. Now answer this question, who are you? How did you predict my mercs skills? Did you outsmart them? Do you know where Alan is..."

I kept quiet as usual, he gritted his teeth. Annoyed by me

"guess we have to do this the hard way.."

His mercs grabbed a chair and forcefully and let me sit on it, victim pulls out a headset but not the one he used on TCO Its different.. He putted it on me, I was confused

"what are you doing??"

"this headset will let me know all your information of you.. So don't even think about lying.."

What? How the hell does he even have that? I kept silent...

"but.. Since you seem to predict my mercs skills and stuff, maybe your gonna predict what we're gonna do to TCO later don't you?"

Oh hell no..

"I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU TORTURE HIM!!"

"so you do know.. But, we can't let you out since your gonna predict on what your gonna do to your little friend.."

How the hell am I gonna do this.. What am I gonna do??

Hi hiiii, so I got lazy on making the next part since I don't have ideas soooooo. Pls comment ur ideas on the next part of story pls-

Words:621