What even are you to me? (some Human AU)

This is inspired by Kiss it better by FlakyFlitz. Very awesome book and I need more so I thought "why not make my own?". And yes, I am like that. If there's no next chapter, I wright my own. Let's get to the story since I already bored you that you left or probably just scrolled down.
Italic is POV or thinking.
This is a mix of sloppies and author's pov
Copper9 is a town/city here.
Uzi younger than my headcannon, 19 years old.

1284 words
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Alarm clock rings]

???: Ughhhhhhhh... [slaps the clock it died] Another crappy day to live through.

You might be wondering who's this. But you probably already know so why not tell you. This angsty, purple, secretly wonderful, issue driven mess is Uzi Doorman. Daughter of Khan Doorman, leader of the WDF. Or Worker Defense Force. Yep, though a leader, pretty cowardly. Kind of Copper9's government.

So enough about the dad and about Uzi. Uzi is a 16 year old girl that attends high school. She lost her mom, Nori at a pretty young age, maybe at 3. Who knows. Anyway, even if everyone knows Uzi is Khan's daughter, a bunch of her classmates bullies her because she can be a bitey, 'freaky' person. One of them being Lizzy who is the most popular girl and is the head cheerleader. Uzi is sometimes overdramatic for so long that the teacher doesn't even give a dang about her.

One probably good thing about Uzi's school life is her childhood friend, Thad. They weren't really best friends since Uzi, like I said, is a bit bitey. Thad joined Lizzy's gang but still didn't bully Uzi except he doesn't have enough 'power' to tell the gang off of Uzi so he mostly left Uzi to get bullied so that ship has sailed.

Howeverrrr, Uzi hopes that this year is gonna be different. That is her one wish. To actually fit in and gain at least SOME respect and at least one friend.

[Inside the classroom]

Teacher, at his desk, having the same monotone voice: Alright class... settle down.

Oof. So yeah, this is what Uzi's classroom is like. Tons of commotion. This is why she always sits at the back row of the room. But lookie here, a new student stands at the doorway, holding his backpack. Probably the tallest. Yep, definitely the tallest. Anyway, this guy got the swirly, silver hair and a black pilot hat and no one knows where he got that. And is he an albino? Probably, judging from his white skin, silver hair and pale eyes, resembling a yellow color.

This guy dodged all the commotion and found an empty chair beside the angsty girlie, Uzi. Uzi looked up at the guy, not expecting someone to sit beside her. This dude seeming one head taller than her. She was like: "Holy crap. Is this guy 6 feet or something??". Anyway, once she realized she was blushing at staring for a good few, she stopped and the guy looked down at her, smiling.

???: Hey there! Nice to meet you! I'm Noah! What's yours?

Uzi: So this angel's name is Noah, huh? Pretty biblical. Uzi.

Noah, in a childish tone, chuckling: Ooh! That's a pretty name! From what I recall, it's also the name of a gun, right?

Uzi: Yep, pretty much.

Even though Uzi has her regular, flat tone of voice, she was actually enjoying her time with Noah, even cracking a few smiles every now and then. She can't even remember the last time she smiled. And this guy, Noah was the opposite of her. Having a rollercoaster tone, lighter color pallete and golden retriever energy. They are like instant bestfriends.