The Final Stand (fanmade ep8, NxUzi, NxV angst)

Okay, so here I am. Yayyyyyy:D Hello:>

About a recent request, I just merged your request with this one and hope this is long enough to surpass WEAYTM so I hope you forgive me:( I got exams this week so I MIGHT not upload much this week. 😭😭😭

This is a whole dang story mostly revolving around V so buckle up cuz I don't have anything else to say.

(PS: Take this after Mass Destruction)

(Double PS: I can't think of Tessa the same way again 😁)

Warnings: NxUzi?, NxV angst
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ever since the disassembly drones became what they are now, they were simple servant/worker drones, working for their human friend's family known as the Elliott's.

These 3 specific drones, N, V and J, maybe even Cyn were personal favorites by their human friend known as Tessa. She would play to them and go all "I've only ever yakked to robots, J!". Yep, that's right, Tessa talked to robots her whole life, her family doesn't even seem close with her.

There was one meek one out of the group, and that little drone is V, a noble fighter that saved her friends' life and even a "tad bit" sadistic was once a meek little drone.

She could've been really lonely her whole life as a servant but she's got her only friend with her to brighten up her life, N.

N and V spent time together, whether in the library, reading whatever interested in, or just ranting and talking. As long N is with V, it's all that matters. Little does N know that V feels the same, romantic love for him.

Life was simple but it all came to an end when the Absolute Solver massacred the gala and destroyed Earth's core.

The trio (N, V and J) thought that was the end of it all but Eldritch Cyn dragged them over to her basement, before Earth's core shattered, chopping off their heads and lobotomizing them to transfer their heads into a new drone body.

That's where the disassembly drones were created. Before the trio could even react, they were sent on a spaceship over to Copper9, a human exoplanet. Then they watched Earth break, biological life wiped out from existance -except N, he was forced to pilot the spaceship-.

So that's the disassembly drones' past and how they got here, aka, Copper9. We're here to dwell on V and N's friends/"maybe more" dynamic or relationship.

At some elevated, orange lit area with a song playing in the background, a disassembly drone was sitting by the columns that held the area up after fending off some sentinels. It was V. V had a cracked visor, an empty arm socket, wounds all over and oil leaking all over her body.

V sighed and leaned her head against the column sighing. Memories flashed, sad ones, precious ones and recent ones. Especially one about her and N back at the mansion.

~FLASHBACK weeee~

•In the library•

N: See V?! I TOLD you that golden retrievers can have spots on their tongue too!
V: Oh.. Yeah, you're right.
N: Awwww! Don't be sad, V! It's okay! We'll just talk about something else if you want!
(They made eye contact, blushes and looks away shyly)
V: Yeah... If you want...

N smiled and looked back at V only to see V not look back. To get V's attention, N held V's hand and kisses it gently. This definitely took V by surprise, giving attention to N again.

V: Heh.. thanks N...
N, blushing and smiling like the idiot he is: Anytime, V!

~End of Flashback~