Entry 8

✨This chapter is my 50 followers special so tysm for all the suggestions, support, votes, or just reading my books! ily all so much and a special thanks to all the sparkles ✨ 

Dear diary,

I just came back from hell. Me and my mum went to some small baby store , ready for my diapers =(

Let's just say that was NOT fun. My mum went straight up to the man in the front desk and CAUSALLY asked "what size pull ups  will my daughter need." 

"let's check her weight." The man said "Kacy, can you get the scale!" He ordered some lady.

I just stood there embarrassed while my mum and the man were talking about ME wetting the bed. Get this, he said "it's normal for girls to wet the bed until 7 but yours still has a a while until 7." 

Luckily, my mum didn't correct him but still - I'm 11. A whole 4 years older than 7 and what the hell does he mean by 'yours still has a while until 7'. How old do you think I am? 4,3...2! Of course he doesn't think I'm 2....but if he did I think he needs to go back to school.

Anyway, the lady came with a scale and I stood on it. I weighed 30 pounds. "Okay so I would suggest wearing 2T - 3T pampers night pull ups as she needs to weigh a bit more for 3T - 4T." The man said.

"Great!" Mum said.

"I'll go get some for you." The lady the man called 'Kacy' said. 

"Thank you."  Mum said as she went to go get them.

We payed then left and tonight I have to wear them. Just great....

Authors note:

I hope you enjoyed that. Please leave any suggestions and sorry for the long wait.