Chapter 5

Newjeans was taking all of the fan's favoritism for the entire show, The entire girl group was having the most fun of their life, Dancing they're heart out, Singing they're own masterpieces.. It was perfect.. But Not for Minwoo.

"That Bitch will be begging for me after we take the spotlight!" Minwoo said as he furiously looked at Newjeans performing from the backstage.

"She will be kicking your balls instead.." Yungwoo laughed as everyone let out a small chuckle.

"Hey even Han laughed!" They all looked at Han who was smiling.

"Are you sure your fine performing with that injury of yours?" Hyuk looked at Min's chest which was still covered in bandages.

"It'll be fine.. If i die out there then they better know i died for the love of music.."

"Thats a pretty cheeky thing to say.." Yungwoo teased.

"Can you just please shut the fuck up?"

"Nope.."

"Jeongyok! Get Ready! The stage is yours in 3!" The Backstage Director shouted as everyone prepared mentally and physically for the show.

Despite still being covered in bruises from the incident a week ago, This band is just so fucking badass..

They all got out on stage as the crowd cheered for them, It was them.. They were the actual Main Event of the show..

(LETS PRETEND THEY MADE THE SONG MKKAYY??)

Minwoo sang his heart out for they're first songs as the fans also sang to the beat, Especially the girls in the crowd who was thirsting all over Minwoo.

They're first song ended as Minwoo was beginning to feel more sweaty, So he decided to take off his shirt on the stage as he threw it to the crowd..

Everyone saw the bandages on Minwoo's chest.

"Pretty cool aint it?" The crowd became much more louder as they saw Minwoo's bandages and hot rocking sweaty abs.

The girls backstage who were also watching were blushing from the scene they are seeing infront of them.

"Wh-Why is he doing that?" Hanni blushed as she kept looking at Minwoo's body.

Minwoo looked at his members behind him as she saw Hanni from backstage taking a peek as he took the mic and said a few words..

"In order to be a rockstar.. I need a woman.." All of the girls in the crowd shouted begging to be taken on stage but Minwoo didnt have his eyes on them, He had them on Hanni.

Hanni blushed at the eye contact they made and slowly walked away.

Minwoo began to sing theyre second song, happy to see that Hanni was playing into his cards.

The band was playing so loudly as the entire stadium began to shake from the crowd's reaction..

"Fuck it.. Its our last song yeah?" Minwoo looked at the crowd as they began to continue cheering on.

"THEN LETS MAKE THIS OUR LAST FUCKING BANGER!"