Chapter 7

A month has passed since the conversation but Minwoo hasn't said anything to Han yet, Han still trusted him with all of his heart.. While Minwoo was still carrying the heavy guilt he was dealing with.

The day has finally came where Jeongyok and Newjeans will finally collaborate for a song.

The studio is already set, The Managers of both groups were chatting about the industry, The studio directors were listening to potential chord progressions of the song.. Minwoo was nervously waiting for Newjeans to come as for Jaewan and Yunwoo were out taking a quick smoke to god knows where, Han was taking a nap on the corner sitting down.

Hyuk soon approached Minwoo and sat down besides him as the manager of Newjeans went to get her girls as they arrive at the building.

"So you told him yet?" Hyuk asked.

"Nope, I just dont know what Han will feel you know.."

"You better tell him.. You know he keeps going to that bar secretly, Thinking i dont know.."

"He does? For Bibi?"

"Yeah.."

"I really did mess up this time.." Minwoo put his head down and his hands in forehead stressed out.

"Cheer Up Champ.." Hyuk lightly punched Minwoo arm.

"Hey Hyuk.." The Studio director looked at him,

"Whats up?" Hyuk stood up from his seat and went to the directors chair.

"Are you sure that Minwoo's gonna hit this note with Hanni?" The director looked at Hyuk even more.

"Are you doubting my leader?"

The other studio director chuckled and said.

"Yeah.. We obviously are.."

Hyuk was kind of pissed but decided to hold it in.

"He can."

"You sure?"

"You know me, I dont say bs.."

"Well sure.." The Directors continued their work as they awaited for the arrival of Newjeans.

"Hey Guys." Jaewan entered the studio along with Yunwoo smelling like cigarettes.

"Shit you guys stink.." Hyuk covered his nose as he grabbed a quick cup of water.

"It just cigarettes Manager-nim.." Jaewan sat beside Minwoo as he saw Minwoo was feeling down a bit.

"Whats up with our leader?" Jaewan grabbed a bag of chips from the side as he began munching.

"Personal Issues.." Hyuk put the water down as he went back to the directors chair just observing their work.

"Han's a sleepy head.." Yunwoo chuckled as he sat towards an empty chair.

"His been going out for the past month seeing that Bibi chick.." Jaewan responded.

"His finally pulling girls?" Yunwoo chuckled again.

"Your the one to speak.." Jaewan almost choked from laughing at Yunwoo.

"Shut up.."

The manager of Newjeans went inside the studio room and first smelled the room, He was utterly disgusted by the smell seeing it was Yunwoo and Jaewan was the cause.

Hyuk saw this and told Jaewan and Yunwoo to change and come back, They both agreed as they went back to they're rooms to change.

"they were smelly huh.." Yujin, The manager of Newjeans said..