Guys...?

Btw the scene of ice fighting the soldiers in here is originally not supposed to appear but my hand has been eager to write that scene so don't be confused , that scene is from future and yes I edit 😭

_________________________________________

Hundreds of soldiers walking towards the enemy kingdom. They were ready to exclaim the land and soon enough the very land will be theirs.

Sounds of the snow floor keep repeating as they walk at it , the sound of the mental they wore with a 'thump' 'thump' sound also follow the same step as the snow floor.

They were laughing as if they knew they were going to win , oh but were they wrong. The leader of the soldiers give them an order to stop and they do as they told , they were confused at first but they confuse has been answered as soon as they saw two no three figure at the ice lake.

They first thought maybe it was a random travellers but the exclaim change as they eyes were wide , shock is an easy way to explain.

Behind those people , there was a big giant moth body lying there. Is it dead? No way it is right? Moth hasn't been seen in decades because legends say they were dangerous and human have to kill them.

Rumours say too that they got to kill all the moths but failed to find they leader. The leader was known as a powerful monster , so it is difficult to defeat it.

But what is this? Is this thing that they witness now is the leader , by the size of it seem it does but they got to witness the 'leader of all monts' lying there dead. That was scandalize , who defeated it? Is it them? But defeating the king by only three people is impractical.

They were astound who would thought the leader have been defeated? And they couldn't find out who. It can't be them , just by three of them is impossible.

"Who were they?" Finally one of the soldiers spoke , the very questions that others have been meaning to ask have been reserve.

"Let's check it out" the leader suggested and they nod in agreement , as they walk toward them. The tree mysterious people saw them and was confused.

*

"Uhh who are they?" Duri ask towards his brother , ice. "Some kind of soldier?" Blaze exclaimed looking at his brother with a puzzle face.

"Looks like it" he answer both of they questions with a lazy tone. He was tired he wanted to just go and sleep , hugging his favourite plushie wales and didn't have to worry about others but he can't do that right now no matter how eager he wants to. Hali trust him with this and he can't disappoint him.

Ice take a glance of the soldiers and walk towards them , this action of his makes them startled and grip their weapons harder.

This makes ice frown from the results he gets , 'huh they are the one who came here and now they are scared?' the mix feelings inside him makes him confuse weather he should be mad or pity.

Without wasting time his two feet walk faster towards them , it seems the soldiers was startled more and back away.

"Yo..you what did you what" the leader spoke.

"Hah , I'm the one who supposed to say that" Ice demented face gives them chills down their spine.

"Oh...oh! We were just interested on whats happening"

"Interested?"

"Ye...yes! That's right , we were wondering who defeated the leader of the mont"