Where are you?

I immediately rushed towards him , just to realise he won't wake up no matter how hard I tried.

The Elements Symbol is still roaming around him and whatever I tried to touch it , it was like I was touching nothing but thin air.

I give up the urge to touch it and open my phone to call everyone.

As soon as I end the call I hear a load 'bang!' from the door , if people keep opening the poor door aggressively theres no doubt the door will fly out itself.

I turned around and saw the owner who opened it aggressively , it was Gopal. 'How the heck did he come here faster than others?' well it is not like I complained.

Before I realised it he was already beside me looking worried.

Gopal realises the symbol and opens his mouth "What the heck is that and why aren't he waking up?"

"I don't know either and I tried to wake him up but still no sign"

"Are you sure you tried your best to wake him up"

"Seriously I shake him aggressively but he is still not waking up"

"Nah shaking him is not enough" he exclaimed.

"Not enough?"

"Yea not enough , need some kind of the other way" Gopal responds with a 'I know what to do' face and oh boy I know whatever he has in his mind , the results will be worse than this right now.

"Stop with that nonsense in your mind , I won't let it" I protest.

"What's in my mind , tell me"

"Whatever it is , the results will came out worst"

"Wrong , I was thinking of throwing a bunch of water in him but if he still didn't awake then I was thinking we tie him outside so that his wet clothes from earlier can dry" Gopal suggested and I immediately protested.

"Just what the hell is wrong with your brain , is it broken the moment you open the door"

"Nah my brain works fine , mention about the door earlier I feel like someone else has done it multiple times before" He look at me with a 'I know is you' face.

"Oh"

"Lol seems like someone I mentioned earlier is speechless right now"

Before I could protest I heard another 'bang!' again (this is like 4 times already , poor door) and when I turn I see Yaya , Ying and Commander Kokochi.

"What happened!?" Yaya is the first one to ask.

"What is that?" Ying asked while pointing her finger towards the symbol.

"Wait is that BoBoiBoy Elements Symbol?" Kokochi exclaims with a curious , plus worried look.

"Yeah it is , but I couldn't find the reason why"

"Yeah and we tried to wake him up but no response" Gopal continued giving the information I was supposed to give them.

"So he isn't waking up , are there any injuries?" Yaya asked and I shook my head in response.

She sighs in relief but hides it after , "So what should we do?"

We look at our Commender , hoping for an answer but before Commender Kokochi could let out his words there is it again the load 'bang!' from the door.

But that's not what we are shocked about , Commander Kokochi has been knocked by the door causing him to curse at the owner of the hand who opened it.

Our eyes were wide hearing the curse from our Commender , and the one who made him do so is of course Papa Zola , lol.

"Are you blind or something!?" Commander Kokochi hiss , seems like he is mad of course he is mad why wouldn't he?

Sadly he ignore the hate comments he just receive and focus on his student well being "What happen to him , how can this happen , how is he?"

Three questions at the same time , that's him you got there. Not wanting to make him worried , I answer all three questions from him.

*

White scene fills my swollen eyes and the very eyes that I try to adjust the scenery soon fix the pixel in my eyes and turned it a well smooth picture.

"Urg" I slowly get up using my two very own arms and muscles to help my heavy self up but as I do so , a very cold lifeless white scene invite me. But the scenery feels like I'm an uninvited guest rather than it.

I look all around me and maybe the exclaim earlier of this place is lifeless is wrong as soon as I saw a tree. I tried to recalled what just happened before I fall asleep while walking towards the tree.

As I was at the tree , a sudden scene pop up Infront of me. It writes 'Tree of creation' I still couldn't find out what is this weird scene thingy but I guess this tree was called 'Tree of creation'

'Tree of creation' huh? I look Infront of me the very tree that was called The tree of creation , why was it called creation? Why is this tree here? Why am I here?

Bunch of questions in my head waiting for an answer but there wasn't any , I guess I have to find out by myself.

________________________________________

RIGHT HELLO THERE MY DEAR BEAUTIFUL READERS AS YOU CAN SEE HERE I ACTUALLY FINISH (NOT ACTUALLY FINISH HOW I WANT TO) THIS LIKE A WEEK AGO BUT I FORGOT TO POST IT.

HEHHE SORRY REMIND ME IF IM LATE TO POST AGAIN.

BTW HOW WAS THIS CHAPTER??