Part 16 : The Nightmare

Y/N'S P.O.V.

"Take me then," I whispered in his ears. Our lips were just a kiss away, our breath in sync. I closed my eyes waiting to feel his lips against mine, which I did, but that was it.

He did not touch me anywhere inappropriate nor did he give in to his temptations but rather just said, "I would love to take you right now, sweetheart, but I don't think that's the kind of comforting you need." He stood up, wrapped himself in a towel, and held out a towel for me as he smiled, "Com'on, I have something better in mind."

We got out of the bathroom and got dressed as he helped me with all the bandages that I had to put on. He sat me down on the bed and picked up another towel to wipe the water off my hair, I couldn't help but observe his beautiful, big eyes that were so concentrated on my hairline as he patted the towel on it, that cute smile that never left his face, those two moles on his cheek. My smile only got bigger at the sight in front of me.

" Oppa?"

"Hmmm?"

"Can I tell you something?"

"What is it?" He bent down with a smile as he placed his hands on his knees.

I reached out and kissed his cheek.

I giggled as I moved away, he was quick enough to gently grab my chin and keep me in place, against his lips, "Now, what was that?" he growled.

I gasped as I swallowed the big lump in my throat, I felt my cheeks heat up at the closeness.

His eyes were fixated on mine and did not blink even once.

"Hmm?!" I innocently replied.

He held the eye contact for a little while before he kissed my forehead and left the room saying, "I'll prep some dinner for you, Babydoll." while I was left dumbfounded.

SENUGCHEOL'S P.O.V.

I kissed her forehead and walked out of the room immediately to hide my oh, so very flushed face.

I noticed Shua and Hoshi in the kitchen, I smiled at them before I went to check on her parents.

I noticed how the door wasn't completely locked and knocked before I entered when I did not hear them reply. Her mom was asleep on her dad's chest and he held her as though he was holding onto his whole life there. They must really love each other so much.

I quietly left, leaving the door in its original position.

On realizing how quiet the house was, I instinctively went straight to her siblings' room, I wanted to make sure they were okay. I knocked on the door and waited for them to reply.

I walked in and found these two cuddled up on one bed in an attempt to comfort each other with Y/N sitting by them as she gently patted their shoulders using both her hands, humming them to sleep. The moment was so adorable but so heartbreaking at the same time.

I smiled as I walked over to them and sat down on the chair beside Y/N. I stroked Ian's arm as I whispered, "Why wasn't I invited to this cuddle party?"

" You were checking on mom and dad, so I just came here." Y/N replied. "I had to make sure they were okay." we smiled at each other before we diverted our attention to the two pair of eyes that were looking at us with no sign of sleep in them.

"Did the police take him away for good now? I'm worried that he might hurt Y/N again." Ian spoke. I ruffled his hair and replied, "Ian, as long as I'm here, no one can hurt her nor you guys. You have no idea about what's waiting for him back at the police station. Not to mention, how satisfying your sister's punches were, she's a total badass!!!"

We had a good laugh and chatted away for awhile before they went to sleep.

We left their room and walked over to the kitchen where I last saw Shua and Hoshi. Y/N went straight to hug them both as she apologized for bringing this upon them as well.

Shua patted her back and said, "This was no fault of yours, Y/N-ah. This man is really crazy to have messed with you on that level, I mean how is that your fault at all?"

She let go and said, "I don't know, but you did not deserve to go through that." Hoshi then spoke, "And you think it is okay for you to go through that?! For how traumatizing it can be, I'm just worried that you aren't expressing yourself."

"I'm really fine, Oppa. I have you guys to help me get through it. Honestly if it weren't for you guys I couldn't have bubbled up the courage to punch him." Y/N replied.

"Okay, kids, let's talk about it as we eat." I called out for them as I set up the the table.

We stayed up for a few hours talking and laughing and drinking, luckily none of us were drunk.

It was past midnight and we had called it a night. All four of us began cleaning up when Y/N said, "Babe, could you pass the dishes to me?"

"BABE?!" Shua and Hoshi exclaimed in unison. I stopped whatever i was doing as I stared at her figure. "What did you call me, babygirl?"

"BABYGIRL??!!! I heard them exclaim again, but this time at me. She stood frozen in her place immediately realizing that her mind voice could have come out a little louder that expected.

She turned around and looked at me with those very innocent eyes and she was obviously pink. I smirked as I walked over to her and said, "Your babe is not gonna let you do the dishes alright." I gave her a quick kiss before I took over the dishes.

"We should probably go, you know. We don't want to get in the way." Joshua sarcastically waved his hand as he gripped onto Hoshi who was giggling and left to occupy my room.

"Oppa!" she exclaimed. I just giggled and continued to finish cleaning the dirty plates.

Y/N P.O.V.

It was pitch dark as I laid still on my bed, feeling slightly uneasy in my chest, unable to move a muscle as though I was nailed down to the bed. Seungcheol was fast asleep on the couch. I tried waking him up but it seemed like he was too deep in sleep that he couldn't hear me.

I took a deep breath in, as I closed my eyes in an attempt to calm myself. I usually sing every time I feel stressed and began to slowly hum Seventeen's song If you leave me. I've always found comfort in that song.

I kept humming with my eyes closed when I heard someone sing the lyrics alongside.

I open my eyes and noticed the door to my room open, and a man in full black standing there as he sang the song as I hummed it.

My eyes grew wide in fear as I noticed that he held a gun in his hand and walked towards Seungcheol. I began panicking as I tried to scream. For one thing, I could tell that even my tongue felt paralyzed at the moment.

H e moved closer and closer to S.Coups and smiled at me before he stretched out his hand with the pistol towards the couch and nonchalantly fired at Seungcheol.

I was a crying mess, what had I just witnessed!!!!!

The man slowly walked towards me and stood by my side, he bent down to reach my ear and said, "You thought you could get away, didn't you?" I instinctively pushed him away as I jolted myself off the bed and sat up only to realize that it was a dream.

I stood up and quickly ran to Seungcheol who was already walking towards me. I jumped into his embrace as I cried. "It's okay, sweetheart. I'm right here. You just had a sleep paralysis." he said as he gently caressed my head.

He walked me to my bed as he laid me down and sat beside me. I tugged on his sleeve as I said, "Don't go, please." He smiled before he got into the sheets with me as he hugged me to sleep.

His warmed instantly calmed me as I slowly dozed off in his arms.