Chapter 7 (Shut you beautiful mouth)

I immediately stood up and told him, "This won't be possible. I've been looking for you and having the same nightmares for so long but I can't change my life completely for you. I go to college, I have my own apartment and I have friends who they would ask me why I'm moving and then what should I say? Do I live with a stranger I met last night?".

Suddenly we both heard a shot.

He stood up and took my hand as he ran.

I asked him, "Where are we going?" He didn't answer me, but I kept asking him questions: "I asked you where we're going, why don't you answer? Who's shooting? Why did you take me? Why don't you let me run away alone?".

He pinned me against a wall and said to me: "If you don't shut that beautiful mouth, I'll do it with mine" I closed my mouth in a second. "Good girl...now do me a favor: run as fast as you can and keep your mouth shut. You know what happens if you don't. I'll explain everything to you when we get home.".

We started running to his car and he took me to his house.

On the way neither of us spoke but now that we were safe I could ask him what had happened, right? Bad idea. "So can you explain to me-" "I told you to keep that mouth shut, didn't I? Didn't I tell you what would happen if you opened it? I see you're curious. Well now you'll see." When we arrived at the giant villa As soon as I got out of the car, he picked me up and took me inside.