Chapter 18 (Min-Seo)

We were in dreamland, wrapped in each other's arms.

We were woken up by a knock and a female voice: Lauren.

"I'm sorry to interrupt your sleep but there is a guest who wants to meet Jungkook. Even urgently."

“Lauren tell this guest to come back at the BEST time and not disturb people early in the morning”

“Jungkook it's actually 10am.”

I immediately opened my eyes when I heard what time it was.

"Nooo, baby stay here"

"Jungkook we can't stay in bed all day and then you heard Lauren: there's a guest waiting for us"

"Okay..Ahh why don't they ever leave me alone?".

We showered and got dressed to meet this guest.

As soon as we came down the stairs a girl literally jumped on Jungkook

"Min-Seo, get up and why did you come here?"

The girl got out of Jungkook's arms and said

"This is how you treat your best friend Kookie?"

"You know very well that you are not my best friend but you insist on saying it"

"Who is she??"

And I realized that the girl's gaze was focused on me and she seemed jealous and angry at me

"Nice to meet you, I'm Y/n-"

"My girlfriend and future wife"

"Future wife??...I understand. Min-Seo that's my name anyway"

"So you want to tell me why the hell you came here?"

"I wanted to spend some time with you, you know we haven't seen each other for two years because I was in London, but I didn't know you had company..."

She looks at me as if I were a piece of paper to throw in the bin

"The room of the guests is on the ground floor. You will stay here for 4 days, no more. If you have any questions ask Lauren"

Who looked at her realizing that Min-Seo was not a good girl.

“Y/n do you want to go for a walk with me?”

“Ye-”

“Y/n we need to talk about something important in my office, come.”

I followed Jungkook and left Lauren and Min-Seo alone.

"Girl, I don't want to come to conclusions, but try to break the bond between the two of them and it will be the end for you. Most of all you must not be afraid of me but of Jungkook. Know that I am on Y/n's side and I will not help you not even if you paid me, so you better give up on Jungkook and find another path"

Min-seo was shocked

The Devil in my mindजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें