Chapter 16

I was nervous about what he was gonna think. What if he thought I was too big? What if he wanted a women who was more curvier and had bigger breasts. I was quite thin, lacking the curvy shape that most men desired in their women. I had my mum to thank for my body, I inherited her petite features. 

I looked at myself one last time before I headed downstairs. Taking step by step, I reached the kitchen where Liam was on his phone. He had no shirt on but he was wearing his pants. He really was eye candy for me. I loved it when he was so casual, wearing this sort of attire. It helped me become comfortable and relax. I'm glad the atmosphere here is nothing like home.

"Hey." Was all I could say at the sight of him. He looked up at me and smirked. He was so sexy, I could hardly control the urge to leap at him and attack him with kisses.

"Hey babe." Unfortunately he started frowning. Oh god what if he doesn't want me? He gets up and walks behind me, and wraps his arms around my waist. I felt calm and relaxed as I could feel his breath on my skin.

"Where's my present?" He whispered huskily into my ear. I felt like moaning but I held it in. I didn't want to embarrass myself already. It took all my might to control myself from letting out a little squeak as his hard member pressed against me. 

"Wouldn't you like to know." I said back seductively. He growled and pulled me into his chest. It poked into my butt cheeks. Oh how I wanted to turn around and take him now.

"I think I would, Amber." My name sounded so good coming out his mouth. It was so seductive, luring me in to the point where there was no return.

"Well, patience is a virtue." I turned around and kissed his lips. The sparkes flew and like all other times, gave me a bolt of confidence and excitedness.

He immediately reacted and kissed back. It wasn't a rough kiss, it was a soft and loving kiss. I don't know if I love him yet, but I definitely feel more than just liking. His kiss was warm and soft, everything I needed right now. The kiss intensified as he lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he grabbed my thighs. He started rubbing there as he walked upstairs, not even breaking the kiss. We stopped for breath at his door, and after he opened it, we were at it again. He gently placed me on the bed and looked into my eyes for permission.

Did I want this? Yes. Did I need this? Yes. Did I feel like we were ready? Yes.

I nodded, giving him permission. He took that as his answer as I started straddling him. We kissed again and it felt like the whole world was gone; it was just us two. I stuck my tongue in his mouth, not forcefully though. He moans into my mouth and I smile against his lips. He pulls me closer into him and deepens the make out session. He manages to slide his hand up my thigh and I moan into his mouth. He chuckles but I can see the lust in his eyes. Than god Liam can control his wolf, otherwise, we would probably be done by now. Yep, you know what I mean.

Still stroking my thigh, he breaks the kiss and leans towards my ear.

"Patience is a virtue I don't have." He whispers huskily. I can feel the need for him as I pull him closer. He starts kissing my sweet spot and I can't suppress my moan.

"That's right baby, only I can make you feel this way." He kisses down to my neck and leaves love bites. His kisses are wet by the time he reaches The Spot.

I feel his canines graze my collarbone and just when I think he'll back out, his teeth bite into the base of my neck.

I scream in pain. It's unbearable as he goes deeper and deeper. The pain subsides a bit, and it slowly turns to pleasure. I start to moan and I'm guessing that made Liam want me more as he bites even more deeper. I hug him and squeeze as pure bliss takes my body. I can feel his teeth start to pull out but I pull him against me, wanting his canines to stay in and pleasure me for longer. He chuckles a bit as he starts to lick as well. I can feel the blood rushing down my neck but I don't care. All that matters is me and Liam.

He pulls out before I can even process what is happening.

"Baby, I know you want me, but I think I've already marked you." Liam starts to lick the mark, cleaning the blood off of it. Before he can fully clean the mark, I pull his face onto mine and kiss him deeply.

We pull away nearly as soon as the kiss starts. I sigh in pleasure as I hug him. I needed this. I wanted to be connected to him in every way. I couldn't be more content with the situation that just happened. He made me so happy.

I reached up and felt the bite. Blood was pouring down my neck. The bed lifted as Liam got up. I snapped my head to him. 'I'm just grabbing a few tissues.' Liam told me through his mind. I smiled up at the door he had walked out. I couldn't even suppress my happiness. As soon as he walks back in, I grab the tissues and rest them on my neck. 

"I'm so happy Liam. This is more than I could have hoped for." I smiled before kissing him. He gets into his bed with me, and takes me in his arms.

"Amber, I love you." Liam kisses my forehead.

"I love you too." I yawn and fall asleep in his arms, on his huge bed.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Hey guys!

So i know this chapter was really short but I wanted it to be based on Liam marking Amber. Nothing else.

Next chapter will be the start of basically the plot of the story.

Thanks my little bears! Hope you enjoyed xx