Chapter 18

"I'm so tired." I wipe sweat off my forehead. Tina laughs and shakes her head.

"Let's go back to yours and get cleaned up." I smile and agree with her.

We had been fighting for ages. Tina had started bleeding a bit on her nose and I wasn't bleeding at all. She had given up after teaching me a couple moves, to which I picked on. She was impressed at how fast I was learning and decided to go even harder next time. To be honest I'm a bit worried.

"So, you talked to Mike. How did it go?" She looked a bit worried.

"Terrible. Mike and Gloria got kicked out after a couple minutes because he talked about me dying. Liam was so pissed." I bit my lip. He could have treated Mike a bit better. It's not like he intended to get Liam mad.

"Oh that's not good. I didn't even know Liam got mad." I slowed down a bit as we walk back to the house. "So, shall we go see if I can talk to Dan?" Tina was sort of relying on me to get Liam to agree to her meeting Dan for the second time. I was a bit mad. She could just go and talk to him herself, right?

"Yeah I guess." I shrug my shoulders, concealing my frustration.

"Good. I really want to give him a second chance."

"I know."

The rest of the walk was silent. Tina didn't talk much but I can imagine what she was thinking about. Dan obviously. I was thinking about what we were going to have for dinner tonight, to be honest. I didn't understand why she wanted to see him so bad.

When we reach the door of Liam's house, Tina stands back a bit. I get a bit confused but I shake it off. I open it and don't even bother to wait or knock. I can sense Liam's presence and I know he's upstairs.

"Liam! We're home!" I yell out before literally falling on the couch. Me and Tina had showers back at the gym and we were all changed.

I hear footsteps running downstairs and towards me. Liam runs around the couch and falls next to me. He hugs me tightly, as if he'll never let go.

"I missed you Amber." He pulls me in closer. I chuckle and kiss his nose. He kissed my forehead and leans in to peck my lips.

"Eww please no, I'm still here." I hear Tina squeal. Liam growls a bit before getting up off me.

"Tina, what a lovely surprise." Liam says sarcastically. "What do you what?" He says rudely. I smack his arm. But I miss and accidentally smack his butt. He looks down at me and I feel heat rise to my cheeks. He smirks and winks at me.

"Amber don't I encourage him!" Tina laughs at me.

"I-It wa-was an a-accident.." I stutter. They both just laugh and Tina looks at me with a pleading look. I roll my eyes and nod.

"Hey Liam, can Tina see Dan?" I ask, bored. I truly don't know why she wants to see Dan.

"Yeah whatever." He just shrugs. Tina looks shocked at his response and I'm still distracted by the thought of food. Wow I've got a huge attention span.

"What?" Tina asks. "Are you my brother or have you been replaced?" She crosses her arms.

"I understand that you want to see him. Just know if he hurts you I'll blow his head off." Liam growls.

"Thanks bro. I was wondering if we could all go now." Tina smiles, nodding.

"No. Amber is not going anywhere near the cells." Liam growls protectively.

I snap out of my daze and realise what he said, "I've already been in there. Why not go again?" I say annoyed. I've already been in there twice. What's the third time gonna do?